How do I connect my smart phone with my Toyota Etios car audio?
By: Shaun on 2017-27-06
Connecting your smart phone with the audio of Toyota Etios is simple, follow these steps:
• Press SETUP button on the multimedia system faceplate
• Select BLUETOOTH form the options.
• Select ADD/PAIR, to add the smartphone.
• Turn ON Bluetooth on your smartphone and ensure that it is turned on.
• The phone will seek out Bluetooth devices.
• Select your car’s audio name displayed in your phone for pairing.
• You may need to enter the provided Bluetooth PIN on the smartphone.
• After entering the PIN a confirmation will appear that the smartphone has been paired and connected.
That was really nice of you! Your reply to the question is going to benefit hundreds to make a buying decision! It'll appear post moderation on the site
Related Questions on Toyota Platinum Etios
Kailash 2014-07-074 Answers
Kanishk 2014-04-124 Answers
Anant 2014-11-125 Answers
Pooja 2014-23-124 Answers
Shardoolkumar Desai 2015-18-043 Answers
Asthav 2015-17-068 Answers
Minal 2015-01-075 Answers
jince joy 2015-16-095 Answers
rahul singh 2015-13-101 Answer
tutu 2015-11-121 Answer
Muralidhara 2015-19-121 Answer
sagar ranpise 2015-29-121 Answer
Viswambharan 2016-21-011 Answer
Roshan 2016-24-021 Answer
Raaz 2016-29-021 Answer
Ankit Mishra 2016-29-021 Answer
Jasiya 2016-04-031 Answer
Kuldeep 2016-30-031 Answer
Srinath 2016-12-081 Answer
GIRISH SHAH 2016-11-101 Answer
Pawan Manwani 2017-16-011 Answer
Amar J 2017-24-011 Answer
Srinivasan 2017-29-041 Answer
d sen 2017-03-051 Answer
Shaun 2017-27-061 Answer
Hariom Gupta 2017-25-071 Answer
Dineshkumar 2017-16-081 Answer
Shaji 2017-23-081 Answer
I want to buy top variant of a sedan among DZire, Etios Platinum, Vento and Verna, my budget is 10-12 lakhs and my preferences are fuel efficiency, after sale service and durability, please which one would be best for me.
Hari 2017-30-101 Answer
More on Toyota Platinum Etios