Expected Price:25.00 – 40.00 Lakh
Expected Launch Date: Oct 2017 - Dec 2017
- Side view
- Front view
- Head lamp
- Rear view
- Side view with doors open
- Front seats
- Center Console
- Rear seats
Toyota Hiace PreviewThe MPV market in India is on a surge in the past few years and the reasons are obvious. Everyone wants to get hold on a value-for-money vehicle that can transport as many people in comfort, as they can. And so did MPV segment became popular. But there is another segment one notch above the MPVs, which can carry more than 10 people in one go, and is called the van segment.
Toyota Hiace ExteriorSpeaking of the exteriors, the car offers nothing different in terms of the looks, and it looks like a typical carrier. The real fun is inside the cabin. Toyota Hiace can easily accommodate 10 people, including the driver. The seating configuration is in 4 rows and despite 10 occupants, it has loads of space for luggage. The doors are sliding for better exit and intake space and comes with fabric seats for the convenience of passengers.
Toyota Hiace Engine and PerformanceUnder the hood, it has a 2982cc, Euro 4 Toyota D4-D diesel engine which belts out a maximum power of 134 bhp at 3400rpm and peak torque of 300Nm at 1200-2400rpm. It is mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox for better performance. Apart from the engine, the Hiace has been developed to withstand various climates, roads, and usage conditions.
Toyota Hiace Braking and SafetyAs for safety and security, it features immobilizer, ABS, fog lights and dual front SRS airbags as standard features. The features list is exhaustive and the van comes equipped with several exquisite features like A/C, power steering, power windows, 6-speaker audio system, reverse camera and much more to name a few.
Toyota Hiace about And LaunchingWhile the Tata Winger and Force Traveler have been already in the market for quite a long time now, Toyota India has showcased the Hiace commuter vehicle at the 4th Bus and Special Vehicle Show in Noida. While the Toyota Kirloskar Motor company first showcased the Hiace at the 2014 Indian Auto Expo, they have recently announced that it will be launching the vehicle by the second half of 2015. But now launch of the Toyota Hiace put hold in india. Toyota Hiace is sold in more than 140 countries in the world.
*Disclaimer: The date of launch is tentative and purely based on the information received from OEMs. Autoportal will not be responsible for any discrepancy and delay with the launch dates.
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour - Hulking up Ashish Masih, 11-01-2017 Two old schools rivals meet in an all-new avatar. But which one is best and which...
- Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500 Abhijeet Singh, 09-12-2016 Tata Hexa is entering a segment which already has two popular best-sellers, Toyota...
- All-new Toyota Prius - The Green Goblin! Arjit Garg, 28-11-2016 Toyota recently showcased the all-new Prius Hybrid at the Toyota Caravan event organized...
- 2016 Toyota Fortuner - Bold and dutiful Ashish Masih, 14-11-2016 Does the new Fortuner live up to all the hype? Or should you shop for a big SUV somewhere...
Other Toyota Cars in Sale