Expected Launch Date: JUN 2016 – JUL 2017Alert me when launched
- Side view
- Front view
- Head lamp
- Rear view
- Side view with doors open
- Front seats
- Center Console
- Instrument Cluster
- Rear seats
Toyota Hiace PreviewThe MPV market in India is on a surge in the past few years and the reasons are obvious. Everyone wants to get hold on a value-for-money vehicle that can transport as many people in comfort, as they can. And so did MPV segment became popular. But there is another segment one notch above the MPVs, which can carry more than 10 people in one go, and is called the van segment.
Toyota Hiace Exterior
Speaking of the exteriors, the car offers nothing different in terms of the looks, and it looks like a typical carrier. The real fun is inside the cabin. Toyota Hiace can easily accommodate 10 people, including the driver. The seating configuration is in 4 rows and despite 10 occupants, it has loads of space for luggage. The doors are sliding for better exit and intake space and comes with fabric seats for the convenience of passengers.
Toyota Hiace Engine and Performance
Under the hood, it has a 2982cc, Euro 4 Toyota D4-D diesel engine which belts out a maximum power of 134 bhp at 3400rpm and peak torque of 300Nm at 1200-2400rpm. It is mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox for better performance. Apart from the engine, the Hiace has been developed to withstand various climates, roads, and usage conditions.
Toyota Hiace Braking and Safety
As for safety and security, it features immobilizer, ABS, fog lights and dual front SRS airbags as standard features. The features list is exhaustive and the van comes equipped with several exquisite features like A/C, power steering, power windows, 6-speaker audio system, reverse camera and much more to name a few.
Toyota Hiace about And Launching
While the Tata Winger and Force Traveler have been already in the market for quite a long time now, Toyota India has showcased the Hiace commuter vehicle at the 4th Bus and Special Vehicle Show in Noida. While the Toyota Kirloskar Motor company first showcased the Hiace at the 2014 Indian Auto Expo, they have recently announced that it will be launching the vehicle by the second half of 2015.
Toyota Hiace is sold in more than 140 countries in the world.
Other Upcoming CarsView all Upcoming Cars »
- All-new Toyota Prius - The Green Goblin! Arjit Garg, 28-11-2016 Toyota recently showcased the all-new Prius Hybrid at the Toyota Caravan...
- 2016 Toyota Fortuner - Bold and dutiful Ashish Masih, 14-11-2016 Does the new Fortuner live up to all the hype? Or should you shop for a big...
- Toyota Innova Crysta – The people’s champion Ashish Masih, 31-05-2016 Toyota wants to take the game away from all its rivals with its stylish,...
- 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Nurture the nature Arjit Garg, 03-06-2015 Toyota has recently launched the facelifted Camry Hybrid in India, which they...
Other Toyota Cars in Sale
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: