Toyota Innova Crysta FAQs
1. What is the average service cost for Toyota Innova Crysta?
Toyota Innova Crysta is one of the best offerings in terms of a big family car from Toyota. The average maintenance and service cost for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase of the car comes to around Rs. 23,000/-, which works out to approximately Rs. 4,600/- per year. This figure takes into account the free services offered by the company.
2. How many travelers can sit comfortably in the Toyota Innova Crysta?
Toyota Innova Crysta offers comfortable seating options for seven and eight passengers, depending on the variant you choose, thanks to its wide seats and spacious legroom. It is one of the most spacious cars in this segment and ensures a comfortable ride experience for extended durations.
3. Please provide some more information regarding the engine options in the Toyota Innova Crysta?
Toyota Innova Crysta comes with three different engine options.
- 2.7-litre petrol engine that generates 166 PS of power and 245 Nm of Torque.
- 2.4-litre diesel engine that generates 150 PS of power and 343 Nm of Torque.
- 2.8-litre diesel engine that produces 174 PS of power and 360 Nm of Torque.
Customers can choose from manual and automatic transmission options as per the preferences.
4. Can you tell me something about the features of Toyota Innova Crysta?
Toyota has equipped the new Toyota Innova Crysta with some amazing features, like 7-inch infotainment system, cruise control, climate control, electric adjustable driver seat, and rear parking sensors.
5. How about the safety features in Toyota Innova Crysta?
There are excellent safety features in Toyota Innova Crysta that make it an entirely safe car for big families. These safety features include ABS, EBD, brake assist, vehicle stability control, hill assist, front and side impact beams, central locking, and child safety lock.
6. Which other cars offer stiff competition to Toyota Innova Crysta?
7. What about the mileage offered by Toyota Innova Crysta?
The mileage offered by Toyota Innova Crysta varies according to the fuel option and variant. The mileage for the diesel variant varies between 11.36 kmpl to 13.68 kmpl on the highways. For the petrol version, the mileage ranges from 10.75 kmpl to 11.25 kmpl.
8. Is Toyota Innova Crysta available with company fitted CNG?
No, presently Toyota Innova Crysta is available only with the option of petrol and diesel. There have been no announcements from the company regarding launch of a CNG version anytime soon.
9. How many different colours are available in Toyota Innova Crysta?
Toyota Innova Crysta is available in seven different colours, namely Silver, Grey, Crystal Shine, Wildfire, Avant-Garde Bronze, Garnet Red, and Super White. Your choice of colour might impact the waiting period of a new Toyota Innova Crysta, but it will not affect the price whatsoever.
10. What is the period of waiting on Toyota Innova Crysta?
The usual waiting period for Toyota Innova Crysta ranges around one month, depending on the city you live in. It might vary slightly if you choose a slow-moving colour or variant