Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 News
- Volkswagen Polo GT launched in new Sport Avatar Davender Soni, 25-04-2017 The Polo GT Sport is available in both TSI & TDI variants.
- Volkswagen Ameo Cup Race Car Revealed Mayank, 19-04-2017 Volkswagen Ameo Cup race car becomes the first fully indigenously built machine...
- Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus Launched at Rs. 10.84 Lakhs Mayank, 05-04-2017 Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus is available in both petrol and diesel fuel trims...
- Volkswagen Tiguan Production Starts in India Mayank, 22-03-2017 Volkswagen Tiguan had its first public appearance in India at the 2016 Auto Expo...
- Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDi - Posh Personality Arjit Garg, 08-04-2015 The battle of mid-size sedans is getting aggressive day-by-day and we have reviewed...
- Ford Figo vs VW Polo - Hot Match Ashish Masih, 21-12-2015 Can the stylish new Ford Figo outclass the sophisticated and solidly built VW Polo?...
- Volkswagen Ameo - 'Ameo'zing Sedan Arjit Garg, 13-06-2016 Can VW Ameo compete with some of the established giants in the compact sedan segment?
- Volkswagen Polo 1.5 TDI - Power Pack Arjit Garg, 30-10-2015 India's poshest hatchback has received a mild facelift and we find about the changes...
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Overview
VWJetta has been extremely popular in the American markets and some of the critics have even said that the car is made for the Americans. Currently in its sixth generation, Volkswagen Jetta is known for understated styling and impeccable performance on road.
German engineering in the form of gorgeous Jetta is still proving its stance in the Indian auto market alongside challenging some of the arch rivals in the D-segment like Skoda Octavia, Hyundai Elantra and Renault Fluence, to name a few.
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Exterior
Moreover you could be possibly forgiven for mistaking Volkswagen Jetta for Volkswagen Passat with the front headlights and grille layout having striking resemblance to Passat.
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Interior
Comfort features include dual zone Climate air-conditioning system, an advance stereo system with 6-CD changer along with 8 speakers, SD Card/USB and Aux-In interface. The interior accommodation at rear seats and the huge 510 litres of boot is certainly commendable. In addition the car gets 60:40 split seats for storing extra stuffs.
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Engine & Transmission
The petrol mill incorporates a 1.4L 4-cylinder turbocharged stratified engine (TSI) which pours power of 120bhp and 200Nm of torque paired with proficient 6-speed manual transmission system.
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Mileage
Talking aboutpetrol mill of VW Jetta, it is promising enough. And this may now attract many; as there is namesake difference left between petrol and diesel fuel prices. It returnsrespectable statistics when it comes to mileage. Jetta petrol variant delivers ARAI certified mileage of 11kmpl to 15kmpl respectively.
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Braking and Safety
Volkswagen Jetta is one of the most admired cars when it comes to safety. It boasts of impressive safety features like dual front airbags, side airbags, advance hill hold control, three-point seat belts, anti-slip regulation with electronic differential lock, engine and transmission guard with few others to skillfully make impact on the buyers instantly.
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Performance and Handling
Refinement and noise level is decent and the cabin remains silent enough to allow the passengers to have conversation with ease. Acceleration is average with 9.7 seconds to reach 100 kmph. In terms of overall performance, Volkswagen Jetta is a pleasant and unflappable car to drive.
What do we think about Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014?
The car is pleasing enough but less engaging, the characteristic you can find in any of its rival cars. But when you elaborate a saloon like this which is refined and frugal, VW Jetta seems to be a convincing case in this respect.
Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014 Competitors
On the other hand when it comes to exterior, it certainly tries hard to match up with the likes of Hyundai Elantraand Toyota Corolla Altiswith itsslightly insipid styling.
Other Volkswagen Cars
More on Volkswagen Jetta 2008-2014