Request for Booking - Volkswagen Touareg
Request for Booking - Volkswagen Touareg
- Volkswagen Touareg Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Volkswagen Touareg Reviews(5)
Valkswagan 3.0 V6 TDI's exterior is nice & classy. Rear is very small and leg room is not much. But descent interior the best in the range. More safety features need to this range. Excellent performance . The ride quality is extremely poor. Bad ride quality. Good handling and if you are on the...
Volkswagen Touareg News
- Volkswagen Introduces Crest Collection for Ameo, Polo & Vento Davender Soni, 05-12-2016 The Crest collection will be the first special edition of the new compact...
- Volkswagen registers 107% growth in November 2016 Davender Soni, 01-12-2016 Volkswagen marked a growth of 107 percent over the same month in the previous...
- Volkswagen Polo and Vento to come with Satandardised Dual Airbag and ABS Davender Soni, 29-11-2016 All Volkswagen carlines in India are now available with ABS and Dual airbags...
- Volkswagen previews Arteon Fastback ahead of 2017 Geneva Motor Show Davender Soni, 29-11-2016 Volkswagen's four-door saloon implements new progressive design language in...
- 2016 Toyota Fortuner - Bold and dutiful Ashish Masih, 14-11-2016 Does the new Fortuner live up to all the hype? Or should you shop for a big...
- Audi Q7 – classy marauder Ashish Masih, 29-01-2016 The Q7 has become bolder, shaper and more desirable than before. Is it the best?
- Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDi - Posh Personality Arjit Garg, 08-04-2015 The battle of mid-size sedans is getting aggressive day-by-day and we have...
- Volkswagen Ameo - 'Ameo'zing Sedan Arjit Garg, 13-06-2016 Can VW Ameo compete with some of the established giants in the compact sedan...
Volkswagen Touareg OverviewVolkswagen Tourareg is a midsized SUV by the German Automaker Volksawagen.
Despite its car like looks and softer exterior, this Sports Utility Vehicle boasts of rugged and sturdy built that makes it one of the most popular SUV by the company in India.
Volkswagen Touareg ExteriorThe well built, flamboyant looking Volkswagen Touareg has all the characteristics of a rugged machine on the outside. The aggressive and bold front grille has a bit of chrome treatment that lends it a sophisticated and refined look. The stylish looking front grille is flanked by a radiant and large headlight cluster.
It also boats of features such as fog lamps, 18 inch Karakum light alloy wheels, stylish roof rails, bright tail lamp cluster at the rear with rectangular chrome plated exhaust pipes.
Volkswagen Touareg InteriorThis one is perhaps the most luxurious of all SUVs with its plush and lavish interiors that are the best in the class. The well cushioned seat covered in premium leather upholstery. Ornamental wood and “Vavona” decorative inserts for the dash board add to the refined look of this SUV.
The steering, gear knob as well as the hand brake flaunt leather treatment. It has eight speakers fitted inside along with a sic CD changer that makes your journey a relaxing experience.
Volkswagen Touareg Engine & TransmissionVolkswagen has packed this vehicle with a 3.0 litre diesel engine that also sports a turbo charger. The diesel motor boasts of Turbocharged Direct injection fuel supply system along with six cylinders that are arranged in a “V” type of a configuration with a capacity to displace 2967cc.
This diesel mill can produce an incredible yield of 241.7bhp at 3800-4400rpm along with a maximum torque of 550Nm at 1750-2250rpm. The engine has been mated with a sophisticated 8 speed automatic transmission gearbox that ensures smoother gear shifts.
Volkswagen Touareg MileageAgainst its rivals, Volkswagen Touareg does not give you the best mileage, It has been fitted with a centrally mounted fuel tank that can accommodate close to 70litres of fuel in it. The company claims this SUV to produce a mileage in the range of 5.3kmpl to 8.7kmpl, which is rather moderate.
Volkswagen Touareg Braking and SafetyVolkswagen Touareg has been equipped with a well balanced and very stable braking system. This along with bar bust suspension mechanism makes this SUV ready to tackle any terrain or road condition effortlessly. Powerful disc brakes have been fitted at the front as well at the rear. Also, the powerful regenerative braking system integrated into this vehicle makes it very proficient. The popular Anti-Lock braking system is also present on Volkswagen Touareg. The best in class safety features like ASR (Anti Slip Regulation, ESC (Electronic stability Control) , the highly developed EDTC( engine drag torque control) and EDL (Electronic Differential Locking) along with air bags for front and back seat passengers ensure absolute safety while driving.
Volkswagen Touareg Performance and HandlingVolkswagen has incorporated a very responsive power steering for an enhanced handling experience. Even in peak traffic conditions, this steering helps in manoeuvring this beast with ease. Volkswagen Touareg can take you from zero to 6mph in as scant as 6.9seconds and the 0-100mph time is also below 20 seconds. Despite a huge weight and big built, the vehicle feels agile and nimble to drive. It offers a decent level of bump absorption and offers you a well resolved ride. Also, driving position offered by the SUV is commanding and comfortable.
What do we think about Volkswagen Touareg?Volkswagen Touareg is pretty to look at and a pleasure to drive and its interiors are highly luxurious. it is a great vehicle that carries an expensive price tag and good for those who do not desire the flashiness of Porsche and Audi cousins.
Volkswagen Touareg CompetitorsVolkswagen Touareg competes with the likes of Ford Explorer, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Toyota 4Runner and Highlander. Ford Explorer and Toyota Highlander are being offered at a lower price though these vehicles do not match Volkswagen Touareg in power.
Other Volkswagen Cars
Ask a Question on Volkswagen Touareg
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: