- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Volkswagen Touareg Reviews (5)
Read all Volkswagen Touareg Reviews Write a Review
Volkswagen Touareg Sales Statistics
Volkswagen Touareg News
- Volkswagen reveals new Touareg Ranojoy Mukerji, 21-08-2014 Volkswagen has revealed the new Touareg which will come to India later this year
- New Volkswagen Touareg launched – available soon in India Udit Vishal, 17-04-2014 Volkswagen has unveiled the 2014 Touareg at Beijing Motor Show
- Volkswagen Ameo Cup Race Car Revealed Mayank, 19-04-2017 Volkswagen Ameo Cup race car becomes the first fully indigenously built machine...
- Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus Launched at Rs. 10.84 Lakhs Mayank, 05-04-2017 Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus is available in both petrol and diesel fuel trims...
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour - Hulking up Ashish Masih, 11-01-2017 Two old schools rivals meet in an all-new avatar. But which one is best and which...
- 2016 Toyota Fortuner - Bold and dutiful Ashish Masih, 14-11-2016 Does the new Fortuner live up to all the hype? Or should you shop for a big SUV somewhere...
- Audi Q7 – classy marauder Ashish Masih, 29-01-2016 The Q7 has become bolder, shaper and more desirable than before. Is it the best?
- Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDi - Posh Personality Arjit Garg, 08-04-2015 The battle of mid-size sedans is getting aggressive day-by-day and we have reviewed...
Volkswagen Touareg Overview
Despite its car like looks and softer exterior, this Sports Utility Vehicle boasts of rugged and sturdy built that makes it one of the most popular SUV by the company in India.
Volkswagen Touareg Exterior
It also boats of features such as fog lamps, 18 inch Karakum light alloy wheels, stylish roof rails, bright tail lamp cluster at the rear with rectangular chrome plated exhaust pipes.
Volkswagen Touareg Interior
The steering, gear knob as well as the hand brake flaunt leather treatment. It has eight speakers fitted inside along with a sic CD changer that makes your journey a relaxing experience.
Volkswagen Touareg Engine & Transmission
This diesel mill can produce an incredible yield of 241.7bhp at 3800-4400rpm along with a maximum torque of 550Nm at 1750-2250rpm. The engine has been mated with a sophisticated 8 speed automatic transmission gearbox that ensures smoother gear shifts.
Volkswagen Touareg Mileage
Volkswagen Touareg Braking and Safety
Volkswagen Touareg Performance and Handling
What do we think about Volkswagen Touareg?
Volkswagen Touareg Competitors
Other Volkswagen Cars
More on Volkswagen Touareg