How can I use the music system of Volkswagen Vento from my phone?
By: Khan on 22 october 2016
To use the music system of Volkswagen Vento from your phone, you would need pair your smart phone with your car’s bluetooth system and for that you would need to follow these steps:
• First, check your phone’s compatibility at www.vw.com/bluetooth.
• Start the ignition. Your car’s Bluetooth system will be in “discovery” mode for the next three minutes. (If your car is equipped with a touchscreen display, power it on.)
• From the Bluetooth menu on your phone, search for new devices and select VW PHONE.
• A connection request will appear on the multi-function display (or on touchscreen display)
• Press OK on the steering wheel (or PAIR on the touchscreen display).
• The multi-function display (or your touchscreen) will then show a PIN.**
• Make sure the same PIN is displayed on your phone and press OK on the steering wheel (or press YES on the touchscreen). Then press PAIR on your phone.
Some phones may require entering a four-digit PIN (0000) to complete the pairing process. Once the PIN is shown, pairing must be completed within 30 seconds. Otherwise the process will need to be repeated.
Related Questions on Volkswagen Vento
R C PILLAI 2017-12-061Answer
Avinash Prasad 2017-10-111Answer
Aseer Ansari 2017-07-281Answer
More on Volkswagen Vento