The iconic Italian manufacturer has finally unveiled the all new Diavel Carbon in Bologna, Italy. The new Diavel Carbon will be sold as the 2016 model. It features new seat, technical updates and slew of cosmetics upgrades as well. The 2016 Diavel Carbon flaunts the new asphalt grey paint scheme that goes well with the bare carbon fibre and the frame’s dark chrome paintwork.
The 2016 Diavel Carbon runs on the same 1198cc Testastretta 11-degree Dual Spark V-twin engine that churns our near about 162bhp of raw power and 130Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. There are three different packages in which the 2016 Diavel Carbon is being offered. It is equipped with Ducati Riding modes and DTC (Ducati Traction Control), while it weighs around 452lbs.
2016 Ducati Diavel Carbon Spec Highlights:
· Ducati Testastretta 11° DS engine 162 horsepower
· Riding Mode (Sport, Touring, Urban)
· Ducati Safety Pack (ABS, DTC)
· New Marchesini, forged, turned and milled wheels
· Exhaust with Zircotec ceramic coating
· Brushed-effect stainless steel silencers
· Carbon fiber tank cover
· New seat
· Carbon fiber rear seat cover
· Carbon fiber front mud guard
· 50 mm front fork
· TFT instrumentation
· Full LED illumination
Ducati still hasn’t revealed the pricing of the 2016 Diavel Carbon but we expect it to be priced around $21000 in the international market.