2016 Kawasaki Z800 Black arrives at the Delhi Dealership
Snapshot: Z800 competes directly with Triumph Street Triple and Ducati Monster 795, and certainly is one of the most powerful nakeds you can buy at this price point.
Kawasaki India has now officially discontinued the old green colour in the Z800 bikes and sad news, it will not be available in the market incase if you will be looking for it. The 2016 models (Black) have arrived at the dealership in Delhi. While the Red model will be officially available from November this year and the bookings for the same has already began. We had a chance to snap one of the 2016 models exclusively for you.
Currently Z800 is priced at INR 8.05 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) but the new 2016 models are expected to be slightly costlier than the present models. And may cost around INR 8.50 lakh (Ex-Showroom). Z800 competes directly with Triumph Street Triple and Ducati Monster 795, and certainly is one of the most powerful nakeds you can buy at this price point and within this segment as.
It is powered from a four cylinder, 806cc, liquid-cooled engine that churns out 111bhp of monstrous power at 10200rpm and 82Nm of peak torque at 8000rpm. The power output of the 2016 models are not known yet and it is expected that the 2016 models will be sharing the same performance figures as earlier models.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-06 12:33:05Udit VishalKawasaki Z250 could reach India around festive season
- 2014-05-22 11:32:16Divyanshu BooraEurope gets to taste the Performance Edition of Kawasaki Z800
- 2016-03-28 16:17:42Prashant SinghThe 2017 Kawasaki Z800 to get a semi-faired body?
- 2016-04-13 14:47:28Prashant SinghKawasaki Z800 to get Rs 1 lakh cheaper soon
- 2016-06-01 11:12:44Neeraj JhaKawasaki denies local assembly of Z800