- 2019 Renault Kwid Facelift to get the first-in-segment tachometer.
- Renault Kwid Facelift to continue with BS 4 petrol engines.
- 2019 Renault Kwid to launch in the first half of October 2019.
2019 Renault Kwid Facelift Variant Details Revealed Ahead of Launch
Snapshot: 2019 Renault Kwid Facelift will be offered with the same petrol powerplants in four trim levels with the top-end grade also getting the AMT gearbox as optional.
Renault India is all set to launch the 2019 Kwid Facelift early next month in the country. The company had earlier introduced the Duster Facelift in July, while the all-new Triber MPV was launched last month in the Indian market. It has been learned that the 2019 Renault Kwid Facelift will be offered in four trim levels with the top-end grade also getting the AMT gearbox as an option. It will continue to rival the likes of Datsun Redi-GO and Maruti S-Presso, which is slated to launch on September 30, 2019.
Speaking of the exterior styling, the Kwid Facelift will flaunt a split headlamp design with LED DRLs at the top position while the regular headlamps at the bottom. The front grille and bumper will also be tweaked while the side profile has been retained from the ongoing model. The rear end will boast of an LED taillamp cluster with other elements being carried over from the present hatchback. The cabin will be reminiscent of the recently launched Triber with several elements alike such as steering wheel, digital instrument cluster with tachometer and an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. In order to qualify for the new safety norms, coming into effect from October, it will also have structural upgrades.
Mechanically, it will continue to draw power from the same set of BS 4 petrol engines. The 0.8L and 1.0L engines will be retained with power outputs of 54bhp and 68bhp, respectively. These engines will be offered with a 5-speed manual transmission as standard. As stated before, the range-topping variant will have an optional AMT gearbox. Renault will also upgrade the powertrains to BS 6 emission levels before April 2020.
Related car news
- 17-10-2019 Autoportal Team Renault Kwid Facelift Accessory Packages Explained in Offici...
- 01-10-2019 Lovelesh Renault Kwid facelift launched in India, prices start at Rs...
- 27-09-2019 Prachi Walia 2019 Renault Kwid Facelift Teased, India Launch on 3rd Octob...
- 18-09-2019 Autoportal Team 6 Exciting Cars To Launch Before Diwali 2019
- 18-09-2019 Autoportal Team Renault Kwid Facelift Interior Images Revealed; Details Insi...
- 26-08-2019 Autoportal Team Renault Kwid Facelift Launching in India in September; Full...
- Most Popular