- 2020 Hyundai Creta to feature a bigger touchscreen system.
- 2020 Creta to borrow styling from Palisade SUV.
- 2020 Creta to feature manual and automatic gearbox in petrol and diesel fuel trims.
2020 Hyundai Creta Spotted; Clear Exterior and Interior Images Out
Snapshot: Hyundai India will unveil the all-new second-generation Creta SUV at the grand stage of Auto Expo 2020 in February with BS6 certified petrol and diesel engines.
Hyundai India will unveil the all-new second-generation Creta SUV at the grand stage of Auto Expo 2020 in February. However, ahead of the launch, the China-spec ix25 SUV has been spotted up close with a clear set of exterior and interior images. The spied unit was flaunting a Moonlight Cloud paint scheme. The company is expected to roll out the India-spec model with BS 6 compliant petrol and diesel engines, while it will host a plethora of advanced features to rival the Kia Seltos and MG Hector.
Going by the new spy images, the Moonlight Cloud color has been borrowed from the recently unveiled Palisade SUV. The designing cues, though a bit unconventional and radical for Indian buyers, also seem inspired by the Palisade. The cabin will have premium upholstery along with a new smaller steering wheel. The air conditioning vents in the center of the dashboard get a horizontal layout instead of the present model's vertical orientation. The company has installed an even bigger floating touchscreen infotainment unit along with an all-digital instrument cluster in a twin-segment screen. The Indian version is expected to get a panoramic sunroof, split-type LED headlamps, 17-inch alloy wheels, wireless charging, USB charging points at front and rear, electric parking brake and a 360-degree camera.
The China-spec ix25 is powered by a naturally aspirated 1.5L petrol engine which develops top power of 113bhp while delivering a mileage of 18.86kmpl as per the tests conducted by China. The India-spec model will also use the aforementioned engine with BS 6 certified emission levels. There will also be a BS 6 certified 1.5L diesel engine which could develop top power for 118bhp. Both the petrol and diesel engines will be offered with manual and automatic transmissions. Expect the 2020 Hyundai Creta price to start as high as Rs 11 Lakhs (Ex. Showroom).
Related car news
- 22-10-2019 Autoportal Team New-Generation 2020 Hyundai Creta Spied Testing Once Again,...
- 07-01-2020 Autoportal Team 2020 Hyundai Creta Will Be Launching in India By March 2020;...
- 26-12-2019 Prachi Walia Next-gen Hyundai Creta, Tucson and Verna Facelift To Debut a...
- 25-11-2019 Autoportal Team 2020 Hyundai Creta Spied as Test Mule; Launch Confirmed for...
- 01-11-2019 Prachi Walia 2020 Hyundai ix25 (Creta) Launched in China, Details Emerge
- 17-10-2019 Autoportal Team Hyundai Creta 1.6 Diesel E+ and EX Variants Launched
- Most Popular