4 Cylinders, 250cc bike! Sounds crazy? Read what Kawasaki is planning
Snapshot: A Japanese bike magazine called Young Magazine has posted a photograph of the rendered images of Kawasaki Ninja ZX25R in a stunning looking green color.
Somewhere between 1998 to 2004, Kawasaki used to sell a 4 inline cylinder quarter liter bike called ZXR250. It was not a universally sold bike , neither did it created a stir among countries where it was sold. But if sources are to be believed, Kawasaki is undergoing a secret development of all new 4 cylinder 250cc engine to be utilized in a bike what is currently known as Ninja ZX25R.
A Japanese bike magazine called Young Magazine has posted a photograph of the rendered images of Kawasaki Ninja ZX25R in a stunning looking green color.
Certain features and design cues to look forward in this new mean looking machine would be:
1. All new fairing design.
2. LED Headlights similar to Ducati Panigale.
3. All new speedometer design.
4. Ignition threshold of the tank like Kawasaki ER6N.
5. Slipper Clutch.
6. Power that would be more than R25.
7. Chassis change
8. Change in wheel design.
The 1996 model ZXR 250 had an in-line four cylinder, DOHC, liquid cooled, 16 valve carbureted engine, which churned out 45PS (at 15000 rpm) and 25.5Nm of torque at 11500rpm. This insane machine was redlined at 19000rpm and weighed just 144kg. These figures clearly suggest that the bike was way ahead of its time.
We expect something similar by Kawasaki this time also. Read our already posted Kawasaki H2 story here.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-09-17 14:47:44Arjit GargFirst action video of Kawasaki H2 launched
- 2014-09-19 12:42:16BikePortal TeamNinja H2 specs leaked!
- 2014-09-19 18:01:59Arjit Garg2015 Kawasaki Ninja lineup revealed
- 2014-09-30 14:28:22Arjit GargSuperbike or Spaceship? Ninja H2 images leaked
- 2014-09-30 15:55:01Arjit GargVideo- Ninja H2 finally launched
- 2015-04-03 16:58:10Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja H2 launched in India at INR 29 lakhs
- 2015-09-03 16:30:24Prashant SinghKawasaki Ninja 1000 to be equipped with Slipper Clutch and ABS technology
- 2015-09-08 12:12:59Prashant SinghThe new H2 based Ninja ZX-10R to be unveiled at the EICMA 2015
- 2015-09-11 11:26:22Prashant SinghVideo: Kawasaki Ninja H2 V/S Buggati Veyron
- 2015-10-09 12:16:16Prashant SinghKawasaki Reveals the 2016 ZX-10R in Spain
- 2015-10-26 12:37:03Prashant SinghKawasaki Teases new color on Ninja H2 via promotional video
- 2015-11-06 11:15:46Prashant SinghSo the Special Edition Ninja 300 is here!
- 2015-11-26 11:03:52Prashant SinghK Rajini grabs the first position at the Malaysia Superbike Championship
- 2015-11-30 11:11:17Prashant SinghKawasaki to soon introduce the 2016 ZX-10R in India
- 2015-12-16 18:42:40Prashant SinghThe 2016 Ninja ZX-14R to make 10bhp less than the present model
- 2016-02-15 12:11:05Prashant SinghCheck out the limited edition Ninja 250 introduced by Kawasaki in Indonesia
- 2016-03-09 16:12:45Prashant SinghThe 2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R units recalled over bracket bolts issue
- 2016-04-26 17:13:08Prashant SinghMeet the new Evolution Line Carbon exhaust by Akrapovic