Aamir Khan Purchases customize Bajaj V; Bike made from INS Vikrant
Snapshot: Aamir Khan's new Bajaj V bike comes with the initial вЂњAвЂќ embossed on the fuel tank
Bollywood Actor and Director, Aamir Khan has recently bought the new Bajaj V motorcycle which is made from the metals of Indians first aircraft carrier - INS Vikrant. During the Indo-Pak war in 1971, it played a vital role in Indian's win and was later decommissioned in 1997.
When Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director of Bajaj Auto, got to know that Aamir had placed an order for a V15, he contacted Aamir and decided to have a unique customization done for his Bajaj V. The new V made for him has a customized embossing of the initial "A" on bike's fuel tank and one-off graphic design of “Chote Lal” affectionately inscribed on the rear seat cowl.
Rajiv Bajaj has personally met Aamir Khan at his residence in Mumbai and handed over his customised V15. Known for riding superbikes in movies like Dhoom3, he said, “The V is a special bike and I wouldn’t compare it with anything else. It has a piece of history ingrained into it. For me, it’s proud.
Launched in February 2016, Bajaj V has a 4-stroke, 149cc, 2 valves, SOHC, single cylinder engine that produce a maximum power of 11.83bhp at 7,500rpm along with 13 Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. The company has launched it with a price tag of Rs 61,999 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-25 11:17:06 Prashant Singh Bajaj V15 launched at Rs 63,160
- 2016-05-10 14:03:07 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V First TV commercial goes live: Watch Video
- 2016-06-16 15:26:56 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V gets new cocktail wine red colour
- 2016-07-11 13:28:54 Neeraj Jha Bajaj to launch V Bike in Nepal
- 2016-07-26 15:40:14 Neeraj Jha Bajaj V achieves 1 lakh sales mark in 4 month