All you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
Snapshot: The champion of the final race at MMRT will be awarded with a cash price of Rs 1 Lakh and the first ever Pulsar Cup of the country.
The Pune based motorcycle giant, Bajaj Auto, has announced the new ‘Festival of Speed’ a bike racing event which will be held across 6 Indian cities including Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai. The FOS event will select 6 final riders each from all these cities which will be trained for an entire day at Madras Motor Race Track (MMRT), Chennai.
Only Pulsar RS200 owners are eligible for being the part of this first racing event from Bajaj Auto. Hyderabad will be the first city to host the beginning round of the FOS event on 5th of March and finale will be held on 16th of April at MMRT between the top 36 contenders who made it out through the eventual stages of their respective cities. Entry for all the Pulsar RS200 owners is absolutely free of cost and the champion of the final race at MMRT will be awarded with a cash price of Rs 1 Lakh and the first ever Pulsar Cup of the country.
Commenting on the new venture, Sumeet Narang, Vice President – Marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said “Pulsar is the market leader in sports segment and it’s our endeavour to evolve the landscape and keep raising the bar of customer engagement. Conceptualising India’s first speed biking festival is another such offering for the sports biking enthusiast in the country. Pulsar is a loved brand and we wanted to create a platform for its loyal customers to experience a world class speed biking fest.”
“We hope to physically involve & engage over 40,000 riders / enthusiasts across the country through the mega show this year. More than speed, Pulsar is also about adrenaline and fun and hence the festival has been so designed.” he further added.
You can click of this link for more information regarding the registration process!
Schedule of Pulsar FOS racing event:
Date and Time
Leonia Holistic Destination , Bommaraspet, Shameerpet, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad
5th Mar, 2PM – 10PM
Leisure Valley, Concrete ground, Sector 29,Gurgaon
12th Mar, 2PM – 10PM
Imax Wadala Parking, Iland Ajmera , Bhakti Park, Anik Wadala Link Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra
19th Mar, 2PM – 10PM
Downtown Racing, Tulaja Bhawani Nagar, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra
26th Mar, 2PM – 10PM
2nd Apr, 2PM – 10PM
3rd Apr, Time – TBD
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour