Aprilia SR 150 booking starts in India
Snapshot: Aprilia SR 150 is priced at Rs 65,000 in Indian Market.
The prices for the most awaited scooter from Aprilia, the SR 150 were recently announced by the company. Some of the dealers have started taking booking amount for the new sports scooter. The Company will sell the SR 150 through the official multi-brand Motoplex showrooms and Vespa dealerships across the nation. Depending on the dealer, the booking amount for this 150cc scooter varies from Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000. The SR 150 is expected to be launched by August along with its deliveries by the end of the same month.
The Company has not yet revealed the technical specification of this SR 150, but it is widely expected that it will share its motor from Vespa’s 150cc scooter. This 150cc motor, 3-valve, single cylinder, air cooled engine is capable of producing a maximum power of 11.83 bhp along with a peak torque of 11Nm. Since the scooter is manufactured in India itself, it helped the Company to put an aggressive pricing on the new SR 150. It will be available with a price tag of Rs 65,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-25 15:24:55Neeraj JhaAprilia to introduce 300-500cc motorcycles in India
- 2016-07-18 18:15:37Prashant SinghAprilia SR150 to be priced at Rs 65,000, launch next month
- 2016-08-03 16:23:03Neeraj JhaAprilia SR 150 launching this month: Get detailed Feature, Specification and Price
- 2016-08-19 15:45:50Neeraj JhaAprilia SR 150 launch date announced
- 2016-08-23 16:17:17Prashant SinghAprilia SR 150 launched at Rs 66,000
- 2016-09-14 17:53:42Prashant SinghPiaggio starts Aprilia SR 150 deliveries in India