Aprilia SR 150 launched at Rs 66,000
Snapshot: The SR 150 will be India’s first scooter to deliver a sport bike riding experience.
The Italian automaker, Aprilia has finally launched the SR 150 in India at an introductory price tag of Rs 66,000 (Ex-Showroom Mumbai), the SR 150 will be India’s first moto-scooter which will be locally manufactured here in India.
It derives its power from the same engine as seen on Vespa 150. The engine delivers 11.4bhp at 7000rpm and 11.5Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm and comes mated to a CVT transmission. The Aprilia SR 150 clearly chooses sportiness over practicality. As the Aprilia officials say, the SR 150 will be India’s first scooter to deliver a sport bike riding experience. It will be sold through the Motoplex showrooms as well as Aprilia dealerships throughout the country and will be available in two colours.
It is equipped with 14-inch spoke wheels which are shod to 120/70 profile tubeless tyres. In terms of the braking, the SR150 is equipped with a 220mm Bybyres disc brakes and a 240mm drum brake in the rear. Fuel tank capacity stands at 6 litres, which can take the scooter to a maximum of 240 kilometres in a single run. Stay tuned as Bikeportal updates you with more news from the auto industry.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-25 15:24:55Neeraj JhaAprilia to introduce 300-500cc motorcycles in India
- 2016-07-18 18:15:37Prashant SinghAprilia SR150 to be priced at Rs 65,000, launch next month
- 2016-07-26 17:47:20Neeraj JhaAprilia SR 150 booking starts in India
- 2016-08-03 16:23:03Neeraj JhaAprilia SR 150 launching this month: Get detailed Feature, Specification and Price
- 2016-08-19 15:45:50Neeraj JhaAprilia SR 150 launch date announced
- 2016-09-14 17:53:42Prashant SinghPiaggio starts Aprilia SR 150 deliveries in India