Aprilia SR 150 launching this month: Get detailed Feature, Specification and Price
Snapshot: Aprilia has finally released specification sheet for its upcoming SR 150 scooter
The most affordable offering from Italian manufacturer, Aprilia, the SR150 is all set to make its debut in Indian two-wheeler market this month. Showcased at Auto Expo 2016, this 150cc scooter has been priced at just Rs 65,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi) as it is the first Aprilia product to be manufactured in the country. After much speculation about its Specifications, the Company has now officially announced the specs of this first sports scooter from the Piaggio Group.
The new SR 150 will be powered by a 154.4cc, 4stroke, air-cooled engine that could produce a maximum power of 11.39 bhp of power at 7,000rpm along with 11.5 Nm peak torque at 5,500rpm. It will be mated to an automatic transmission. At the front, the SR150 has received hydraulic telescopic fork of 32mm, while at the rear it is fitted with hydraulic shock absorber.
Powering its deceleration is a 220mm disc with twin-piston caliper up front and 240mm drum brakes at rear. For better gripping and stability for daily travel, the new SR150 will wear 120/70-14”tubeless tyres at both ends. It will come equipped with 6 litres of fuel tank capacity that ensures less halt at petrol stations.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-25 15:24:55Neeraj JhaAprilia to introduce 300-500cc motorcycles in India
- 2016-07-18 18:15:37Prashant SinghAprilia SR150 to be priced at Rs 65,000, launch next month
- 2016-07-26 17:47:20Neeraj JhaAprilia SR 150 booking starts in India
- 2016-08-19 15:45:50Neeraj JhaAprilia SR 150 launch date announced
- 2016-08-23 16:17:17Prashant SinghAprilia SR 150 launched at Rs 66,000
- 2016-09-14 17:53:42Prashant SinghPiaggio starts Aprilia SR 150 deliveries in India