Bajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
Snapshot: The increase in price of the AS 200 makes us believe that the semi faired Adventure is in good demand in the Indian market.
Bajaj Auto has upped the pricing of its Adventure Sport Pulsar, AS 200 which was earlier priced at INR 91,550, now retails at INR 93,552 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The increase in price of the AS 200 makes us believe that the semi faired Adventure is in good demand, on the contrary the pricing of the smaller Pulsar AS 150 still remains the same.
Bajaj AS200 and AS150, both were introduced few months back and it is the semi faired version of the naked NS200. We believe that Bajaj Auto can pull the plugs off the NS 200 anytime now. The engine powering the NS as well as AS200 is the 199.5cc water cooled, single cylinder unit that churns out about 23.5bhp of maximum power and 18Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, and delivers power to the rear wheel via a chain-drive.
Apart from all the small play, Bajaj Auto is now looking forward to step up the game and enter into a bigger market by introducing motorcycles like CS400 and RS400. Well, from both of them, CS400 will be the first one to be introduced anytime by the next year’s first quarter. Tell us what you think about the same in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour