Bajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
Snapshot: While we were waiting for the Bajaj to come up with the Pulsar 400CS, the company plans to introduce a smaller capacity CS Pulsar
Bajaj Auto introduced the CS (Cruiser Sport) category of the Pulsar’s to the world at Auto Expo 2014. The CS 400cc Pulsars is an evolutionary design that introduces whole new segment of the Pulsar series. While we were waiting for the CS 400cc to mark its presence, Bajaj Auto have some other plans for the Cruiser Sport Pulsars.
Eric Vas, Bajaj Auto’s Vice President said, “Cruiser is a very interesting segment to be in and certainly it is one area we are looking at. I don’t want to specify what form it will take, what cubic capacity it will take. That’s because of our assessment of the market. Just like we showed a faired version of the 400cc Pulsar and we launched the 200cc variant. But yes, certainly we are looking at the cruiser sports (CS) segment and it is one way of growing the market.”
Joining the puzzle pieces we can say that Bajaj Auto is planning to launch the Pulsar CS 200 very shortly. Powering the CS 200 from the same engine that is equipped on the Pulsar RS 200 will bring down expenses for Bajaj Auto. Hence it makes sense that both the Pulsars will be sharing the same engine that is a 199.5cc single-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled engine. It produces near about 23.5bhp and 19.2 Nm of torque. The launch of CS series Pulsars will provoke a whole new segment of Cruiser Sport motorcycles in the Indian Market.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour