Bajaj Avenger 2016 - Fresh images arrives!
Snapshot: Though it was previously speculated that 2016 Avenger will come up with 200NSвЂ™s powerplant, but perhaps the images suggests that it will still carry the old 220вЂ™s engine.
Bajaj Auto is about to launch the new Avenger in the Indian motorcycle market and photos of the same has been surfacing over the social media from quite some time now. Our friends at Motoroids.com came up with some of the fresh images of the new Bajaj Avenger. From pictures it is clear that Bajaj Auto might be launching two new variants in the Avenger series including Avenger 220 Street and Avenger 220 Cruise. And it’s obvious two differently styled Avenger will attract a larger set of audience.
Talking about the new models, Avenger Street will be a fully blacked out version of the Avenger with HD Street 750 inspired alloys, fully blacked out handle-bar, engine, grab-rail and an odd looking side-stand painted in chrome.
While the other ‘Cruise’ version of the Avenger will be a differently styled motorcycle with a lot of chrome work on it. The grab-rial on street is replaced with a chrome painted pillion back-rest on the Avenger Cruise and apart from this handlebar, exhaust, engine, suspension and the instrument cluster will get a decent chrome treatment. Cruise also gets a windshield upfront unlike Street.
Though it was previously speculated that 2016 Avenger will come up with 200NS’s powerplant, but perhaps the images suggests that it will still carry the old 220’s engine that churns out 19bhp of power and 17Nm of torque. We expect Bajaj Auto to launch the same by the ending month of this year. What do you think about the new Avenger, which version will you choose? Share with us in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-20 16:09:30Sunny SoralThe New Bajaj Avenger may arrive coming by July 2015
- 2015-04-20 12:50:56Prashant SinghBike Ambulances launched in Karnataka
- 2015-05-19 15:34:18Sunny SoralBajaj Avenger is arriving with a 200cc unit from Pulsar 200NS this year
- 2015-07-24 15:56:02Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to Launch the New Avenger Soon
- 2015-10-05 11:24:33Prashant SinghBajaj Avenger Street 200 spotted
- 2015-10-20 11:29:36Sunny SoralIs Bajaj planning to launch a 150cc Avenger soon?
- 2015-10-23 15:42:20Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to launch new Avengers on 27th this month, confirmed!
- 2016-04-26 11:39:17Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches the new golden paint scheme in Avenger 220 Cruise
- 2016-04-27 15:25:19Neeraj JhaUM Motorcycles deliveries to start by June 2016
- 2016-06-10 18:32:48Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to introduce Avenger 220 Cruise in new Red Wine colour
- 2016-08-08 11:31:03Prashant SinghBajaj updates Avenger series with new colours