Bajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
Snapshot: Bajaj is likely to introduce the Pulsar 200 NS with fuel injection in Indonesia
Bajaj is once again dabbling with fuel injection, and if reports from the Indonesian market are to be believed then the Pulsar 200 NS will get a fuel injected version soon in the country. Bajaj had launched the 200 NS last year in Indonesia, which was a carbureted version and because of this sales haven't been ramped up as yet.
The current Indonesian NS is absolutely the same as the Indian model. Powered by the same single-cylinder 200cc unit that belts out 23.5 PS of power and 18.3 Nm of torque, the motor is combined with a 6-speed gearbox. Interestingly, the installation of fuel injection system will certainly bump up power figures and mileage as well. However, this will also lead to a significant increase in prices.
Bajaj has been testing the Pulsar 200 SS (fuel-injected version) since a long while in India and the model is likely to be introduced post the launch of KTM RC 200: expected to happen in the second half of 2014. The present carbureted Pulsar 200 NS is priced at Rs 85,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and if Bajaj does introduce its FI model, we can expect a price increase of almost ten thousand rupees.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour