Bajaj finally launches the much awaited Pulsar starting from INR 1.18 lakhs
Snapshot: After much of the wait and teasers Bajaj has finally launched the Pulsar RS200 starting from INR 1.18 lakhs
After much of the wait and teasers Bajaj has finally launched the Pulsar RS200 starting from INR 1.18 lakhs for the non-ABS version and INR 1.30 lakhs for ABS version. Pulsar RS200 is the most advanced bike bajaj has ever produced and is offered at very competitive pricing as well. This bike will be manufactured in the Bajaj Chakan plant, near Pune. Pulsar RS200 shares everything under the fairing with 200NS and still emerges to be a completely new bike. Pulsar RS200 can be considered as the best looking pulsar ever and is the fastest at the same time.
The new images showcase the ‘Crystal’ LED taillights, the twin projector headlights and the ‘aggressive muscular styling’ of the Pulsar RS200. Bajaj’s official website explains that the Pulsar RS200's speicifiactions are LxHxW :1,999mm x 765mm x 1,114mm and 165mm ground clearance.
As per the specs revealed, the RS 200 will borrow the power unit from the Pulsar 200 NS that is powered 199.5 single cylinder liquid cooled DTSi engine. But, the similarities end here and both the power and torque figures are different now. The new engine delivers 24.4 ps of power at 9500 rpm and 18.6 Nm at 8000 rpm, meaning that the RS 200 is about 0.90ps more powerful than NS200, while it's about 1ps less powerful than the Duke 200. Pulsar RS200 will go head to head against KTM RC200, Yamaha R15 and Honda CBR 150 as well.
· Rs 1,18,500 (Non-ABS)
· Rs 1,30,268 (With ABS, Ex-showroom Maharashtra)
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-13 11:29:13 Sunny Soral The All Black Pulsar 200SS comes out under Sun and it is Stunning
- 2015-03-17 22:11:28 BikePortal Team Video - Bajaj Pulsar RS200 official teaser released
- 2015-03-23 12:44:22 Prashant Singh Dual channel ABS spied on Bajaj pulsar RS200
- 2015-03-24 13:20:43 Sunny Soral Is the Bajaj Pulsar 200AS Arriving in June 2015?
- 2015-03-25 11:56:14 Prashant Singh Detailed images of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS out, launches tomorrow!
- 2015-04-30 10:23:43 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar 200RS crossed 3,500 bookings in the 1st month of launch