Bajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
Snapshot: Bajaj boosts the production of Pulsar RS200 to meet the demand on time
Bajaj launched its first ever fully-faired motorcycle few months back, the Pulsar RS 200. Not only had it proved to be a worthy successor of the Pulsar legacy but it also crossed the sales figures that were expected from it. The Pulsar RS 200 is the first ever fully-faired motorcycle from Bajaj Auto and is also the fastest Pulsar ever built. Currently the Chakan plant at Pune of the Bajaj Auto has a limit of making 1700 Pulsar RS 200 every month, this number will be increased up to 4000 units every month in very short time.
Initially Bajaj Auto made a target of selling 2500 of the RS 200s which was crossed quite easily, expanding the motorcycle manufacturing facility will help Bajaj to deliver the newly booked Pulsars faster. The Pulsar RS 200 runs on a power 199.5cc single cylinder liquid cooled DTSi engine that delivers 24.5 bhp of power at 9500 rpm and 18.6 Nm at 8000 rpm, it is about 0.90 bhp more powerful than NS 200, and 1 bhp less powerful than the Duke 200. It feautres dual projector head-lamps and is available at an ex-showroom price of 1.18 lakhs for the non ABS version 1.30 lakhs for the ABS one. It is expected that Bajaj Auto will come up with a new Pulsar next year.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour