Bajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
Snapshot: Bajaj introduces Pulsar 150, 180 and 220 in three new dual-tone colors
Bajaj Auto has refreshed its Pulsar series of motorcycles in new two-tone paint schemes. Now, the 150, 180 and 220cc models are available in three new dual-tone colors - Pearl Metallic White, Sapphire Blue and Cocktail Wine Red - without any additional cost. A few months back, Bajaj also introduced a similar update on its flagship model 200 NS.
Commenting on the launch of new range of Pulsars with two-tone colors, Mr. Sumeet Narang, VP (Marketing), Bajaj Auto said: "The Pulsar is India's No1 Sports bike for more than a decade now. As a market leader in the sports category it’s our endeavor to constantly offer our customers state of the art technology, best in class features & performance and of course great styling. We had earlier introduced vibrant two-tones in the Pulsar 200NS and received an overwhelming response from our customers and hence we have now extended the concept on the entire range of Pulsars. We are confident that the new avatars of Pulsar will appeal to the new age biker, who is seeking a bike that not only offers great technology, but also unparalleled aesthetics."
Bajaj has been updating its entire lineup to regain its diminishing share in the Indian market. The company recently launched the new Discover 125 while the Pulsar 200 SS and a few other models are also expected to get launched within this year. Bajaj also developing a more premium version of the Pulsar that will be based on the Duke 390, however, it's not expected to reach on the Indian roads before next year.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour