Bajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
Snapshot: The images reveal that the bike will be equipped with ABS but its still not sure if fuel-injected 200NS will ever make it to the market
Our friends at BikesIndia.com has published some of the images of what they claim it to be the new 2016 Bajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS. The report says, the bike was spotted getting tested on the NH4, Mumbai-Pune highway. Bajaj has long discontinued the iconic Pulsar 200NS due to the introduction of the new adventure variant in the Bajaj family. The AS200 did received a good response but the topic is still hot for debate if discontinuing the icon, Pulsar 200NS was the right thing to do. Though Bajaj Auto still manufactures the motorcycle but sells only in the markets outside India. It is also possible that the ABS equipped 200NS might also be for the outside markets and the bike may never make it again here.
If earlier speculations are taken into consideration, Bajaj Auto was also looking forward to introduce the 200NS in fuel-injected version. As the picture reveals the only change brought to the motorcycle is the ABS and the bike still runs on the carburetted engine. Bajaj Auto will be launching the CS400 in the Indian market very soon which will soon be followed by the CS200. Apart from these, RS400 is also in the pipeline that will be compete against motorcycles like the RC390 and Ninja 300. Stay tuned for further updates and don’t forget to hit us with your comments on the same in the section below.
Source - BikesIndia.com
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour