Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 might come in two variants
Snapshot: Bajaj Pulsar CS400 is expected to make its debut in August
The most anticipated motorcycle fro Bajaj Auto, the Pulsar CS400 has spotted yet again, but this time without ABS (Anti-braking system). That means, there is a very strong possibility that the Company might introduce its most powerful and fastest Pulsar-series motorcycle in ABS as well as the non-ABS variant. Since Bajaj is very well known to put a very competitive price tag on their products, we expect this upcoming cruiser bike to be priced at Rs 1.70 lakh to Rs 2 lakh.
The Company has not yet revealed the technical specification of the bike yet, But it is widely speculated that it will receive a slightly tuned motor of KTM 390 bike, which is a 375cc, liquid-cooled, single cylinder that is estimated to produce between 35-38 bhp of power and 27-30Nm of torque. Its other notable features include a beefy tank with side extensions, ABS, split seats, LED tail-piece, broad exhaust and a fully digital instrumental console.
Considering its price bracket its will rival against the likes of Mahindra Mojo and Royal Enfield Himalayan. With the new CS (CruiserSport ) 400, the Company will try to target customers who are looking for a powerful, comfortable yet affordable motorcycle which can be used for daily as well as highways rides. If priced correctly, this upcoming fastest Pulsar-series bike will create a massive stir in the domestic market.
Image Courtesy: shifting-gears
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-19 11:24:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar CS400 spied getting tested again in Pune
- 2016-06-22 15:00:58Neeraj JhaWatch Video: KTM Duke 200 tries to keep up with Bajaj Pulsar CS 400
- 2016-08-01 12:13:58Neeraj JhaBajaj to Launch Pulsar CS 400 in August
- 2016-08-02 17:30:15Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 spotted without camouflage
- 2016-08-04 13:45:50Neeraj JhaWatch Video: Bajaj Pulsar CS400 exhaust sound
- 2016-08-17 17:07:06Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 to launch as VS 400