Bajaj Pulsar CS400 spied getting tested again in Pune
Snapshot: The production ready version will be seen carrying some small changes like telescopic front forks, spilt seats and some more small bits.
Looks like the launch date of the new Bajaj Pulsar CS400 is not that far away as the Pune based motorcycle maker, Bajaj Auto, is again seen testing its biggest capacity motorcycle till date in the outskirts of Pune city. The spied model has been seen with more of a relaxed design in contrast with the one seen at the AutoExpo 2016 and of course this has been done to keep the manufacturing costs under limit.
Some of the changes that has been introduced in the near production ready version as compared to the earlier concept include the replacement of upside front forks with telescopic forks, the long elongated single seat has been changed into split seats, front disc was seen mounted on the right side of the concept model which now sits on the left and the tail section look bit broader now.
These are some small changes that you can expect on the final production version of the CS400. As per earlier reports, Bajaj is targeting the Royal Enfield’s buyers segment through this motorcycle. Chances are that same might be launched carrying a new brand name instead of the Pulsar. It is currently Bajaj’s highest capacity motorcycle till date which houses a 375cc liquid-cooled unit that is expected to churn out around 40-41bhp of maximum power. The CS400 is built on the heavily reworked version of the frame seen on 200NS and 200AS. When launched we expect it should not cross the Rs 1.8 Lakh price limit.
Stay tuned for more updates and hit us at email@example.com.
Source - Motoroids.com
We think you'd like...
- 2016-06-22 15:00:58Neeraj JhaWatch Video: KTM Duke 200 tries to keep up with Bajaj Pulsar CS 400
- 2016-08-01 12:13:58Neeraj JhaBajaj to Launch Pulsar CS 400 in August
- 2016-08-02 17:30:15Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 spotted without camouflage
- 2016-08-04 13:45:50Neeraj JhaWatch Video: Bajaj Pulsar CS400 exhaust sound
- 2016-08-09 17:38:48Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 might come in two variants
- 2016-08-17 17:07:06Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 to launch as VS 400