Bajaj to Launch Pulsar CS 400 in August
Snapshot: Bajaj CS400 is the most powerful Motorcycle from the Company that will be available on sale in August
The most fastest and powerful pulsar yet, the Bajaj Pulsar CS400 is one of the most talked about bike of 2016. Newly developed engine, fresh styling, and quick acceleration sit as the crux of this motorcycle. With this 400cc cruiser sport, Bajaj will try to lure buyers who are looking for bikes that are powerful, comfortable, has good fuel efficiency and available within an affordable price range. We have already reported to you earlier that the Company will launch the new CS 400 in the third quarter of 2016. Now reports are coming in that this flagship Pulsar will make its debut somewhere in August as announced by Bajaj Auto, CEO, Rajiv Bajaj at the company's Annual General Meeting. Though the official announcement still waits from the Company.
There is no official information available about its technical specification but it is widely expected that its motor will run on a 375cc, liquid cooled, single cylinder that would be capable of producing close to 40-42bhp of power along with an estimated torque of 33-36Nm. When its comes put a price tag on a bike, it is Bajaj's forte. If priced correctly, and we are sure it will, this upcoming 400cc cruiser sport will create a massive stir in Indian two-wheeler market. We expect it to be priced somewhere between Rs 1.80 lakh to 1.90 lakh. Based off its assumed specification and pricing, it will rival against the likes of Mahindra Mojo and Royal Enfield Himalayan
We think you'd like...
- 2016-04-19 11:24:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar CS400 spied getting tested again in Pune
- 2016-06-22 15:00:58Neeraj JhaWatch Video: KTM Duke 200 tries to keep up with Bajaj Pulsar CS 400
- 2016-08-02 17:30:15Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 spotted without camouflage
- 2016-08-04 13:45:50Neeraj JhaWatch Video: Bajaj Pulsar CS400 exhaust sound
- 2016-08-09 17:38:48Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 might come in two variants
- 2016-08-17 17:07:06Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar CS 400 to launch as VS 400