Bajaj to launch V Bike in Nepal
Snapshot: Bajaj V received a great reception in India, will it repeat the same success in Nepal?
In a bid to consolidate its market share, the Premium Commuter Motorcycle from Bajaj Auto, V Bike is all set to be launched in Nepal. Made from the metal of India’s first Naval aircraft carrier, INS Vikrant, which played a crucial role in 1971 war between India and Pakistan. In Indian this 150cc machine is priced at 62,002 (ex-showroom, Delhi) The Company is yet to determine the price tag for Nepal two wheeler market.
Powered by a Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC 2 valve, Air cooled, DTS-i 149.5cc engine that could churn out 11.83 bhp at 7,500 rpm and 13Nm of peak torque at 5,500 rpm. The Bajaj V is equipped with 60W Headlamps, broader tyres for extra stability and grip, roaring exhaust note which is pretty unusual for bike in its segment. Its breaking duties are conducted by 240 dia disc at front and 130mm drum rear.
Bajaj Managed to woo Indian customer on emotional quotient but it will be the same case for customers in Nepal. It looks like the Company will try to sell the bike on the basis of its unconventional looks and other notable features.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-25 11:17:06Prashant SinghBajaj V15 launched at Rs 63,160
- 2016-05-05 13:16:48Neeraj JhaAamir Khan Purchases customize Bajaj V; Bike made from INS Vikrant
- 2016-05-10 14:03:07Neeraj JhaBajaj V First TV commercial goes live: Watch Video
- 2016-06-16 15:26:56Neeraj JhaBajaj V gets new cocktail wine red colour
- 2016-07-26 15:40:14Neeraj JhaBajaj V achieves 1 lakh sales mark in 4 month