Bajaj V15 launched at Rs 63,160
Snapshot: Bajaj Auto has followed a completely different path when designing the new V15
The Pune based motorcycle maker, Bajaj Auto, unveiled the 150cc commuter motorcycle V15 at the starting of this month but kept the pricing undercover at the time of unveiling. The company already indicated that the pricing will fall into a range of Rs 60 -65,000 and looks like Bajaj fulfilled what they promised by launching the bike at a price tag of Rs 63,160 (ex-showroom, Pune).
Select Bajaj dealers have already started accepting bookings for the same at a token amount of Rs 1,000 and the deliveries will start only by the first week of March.
The bike has been positioned in-between the Discover 150F and the Pulsar 150 DTS-I. Being given a suffix ‘15’ we assume, Bajaj Auto may also launch a higher version in the same ‘V’ lineage in future. Bajaj Auto has followed a completely different path when designing the new V15. The bike looks more like a modern retro commuter and is completely different than what is normally seen in this segment.
It propels a 150cc single-cylinder DTS-i engine that churns out 12bhp and 13Nm of torque and is mated to 5-speed transmission. It is equipped with disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear. Presently the bike is available in two colour schemes - pearl white and ebony black.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-05-05 13:16:48Neeraj JhaAamir Khan Purchases customize Bajaj V; Bike made from INS Vikrant
- 2016-05-10 14:03:07Neeraj JhaBajaj V First TV commercial goes live: Watch Video
- 2016-06-16 15:26:56Neeraj JhaBajaj V gets new cocktail wine red colour
- 2016-07-11 13:28:54Neeraj JhaBajaj to launch V Bike in Nepal
- 2016-07-26 15:40:14Neeraj JhaBajaj V achieves 1 lakh sales mark in 4 month