Bangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
Snapshot: After the conclusion of Bangalore 'FOSвЂ™ event, Chennai will be the next city to host the final 'FOSвЂ™ round on 3rd April.
As you all must be aware about the ‘FOS’ event, the ‘Festival of Speed’ hosted by Bajaj Auto in different Indian cities and this time it is going to take place in India’s IT capital, Bangalore on 2nd of April. The event is going to start after 2pm on 2nd April and is planned to be hosted on the Meco Kartopia LLP Race ground located on the Hennur Bagalur Road in Bangalore.
Following footsteps of its business partner, KTM, Bajaj Auto came with Festival of Speed event which is somewhat based on the similar concept as KTM’s Orange Day and Orange Cup events. All in all we are happy that manufacturers are shifting their focus to motorsports events in India and that is a good platform for Indian motor heads to showcase their riding talents. The events like the Festival of Speed not only promotes the motorsport culture in India but also give chance to meet and interact with other motorcycle enthusiasts with similar interests. And that is exactly how motorcycle new motorcycle communities are born.
Speaking about the Festival of Speed, Mr Sumeet Narang, VP, marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said, “Conceptualising India’s first speed biking festival is an offering for the sports biking enthusiast in the country. We hope to engage over 40,000 riders/enthusiasts across the country through the mega show this year. More than speed, Pulsar is also about adrenaline and fun and hence the festival has been so designed.”
After the conclusion of Bangalore ‘FOS’ event, Chennai will be the next city to host the final ‘FOS’ round on 3rd April. Stay tuned as BikePortal brings you more information from the biking world!
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2015-11-04 18:51:10Prashant SinghHas Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour