Best Bikes and Scooters to Buy in this Festive Season
Snapshot: Read on to know about the best bikes and scooters you can go for in this festive season!
Like every year, motorcycle and car manufacturers launch their best products in the Indian automotive market in the festive season. Companies provide their best deals to lure the maximum customers they can. From best discount offers to launching special edition vehicles, this season is the time when one must go for buying a new vehicle. So we have listed the best bikes you can buy in the upcoming festive season.
Suzuki Gixxer SF SP and Gixxer SP-
The iconic Japanese auto maker, Suzuki, recently introduced the special edition of its highly famous Gixxer SF in the market. The company upgraded the bike with a special paint scheme comprising of grey and black racing sheet, new Gixxer SP logo on the fairing, maroon and black combination seat and new alloy wheel red stripes that makes the bike look stand apart from its standard version. Suzuki has introduced SP version in the naked Gixxer 150 as well and the paint scheme upgrades are similar on both the bikes. The Gixxer SF SP is priced at Rs 98,703 (On-Road, Delhi) while the Gixxer 150 SP is priced at Rs 89,903 (On-Road, Delhi.)
Aprilia SR 150-
It is India’s first moto-scooter, and by that we mean that it has number of features that none other scooter present in India has. From 14-inch diameter wheels to beefy telescopic forks and much more, the Aprilia SR 150 is one of a kind scooter that stands apart in all categories. It is not a practical two-wheeler but is designed to lure the younger generation with its racy stance, strong brakes, pappy power delivery and drool worthy design. It is priced at Rs 65,000 (Ex-Showroom, Pune.)
Bajaj Pulsar 220-
The Pulsar 220 has been one of the most famous Pulsars ever made by the Pune based auto maker. The bike was launched 7 years back and is still one of the highly popular bikes in its category. The Pulsar 220 is considered to be one of the most capable motorcycles Bajaj ever produced, it is favoured by long distance riders as it delivers utmost ride quality thanks to its suspension setup and comfortable riding posture. Apart from that, the Pulsar 220 is also admired by stunt riders as it is a fabulous machine for stunting as well. Bajaj Pulsar 220 makes one good proposition, be it for long distance, street or stunt riding. At a price point of Rs 88,927 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi), there are very few bikes that has the same potential as the Pulsar 220.
Yamaha R15 revolutionized the Indian bike market when it was launched in India. After the introduction on version 2.0, Yamaha Motor India decided to take down the earlier version. But few months back, the company introduced the R15s to the market that had the same design as the earlier version. Basically the R15s is for those riders to demand the aggressiveness of a sport machine without compromising on the comfort part. It is available in three colours including adrenaline red, track white and spark green. Being priced at Rs 1,15,241 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi), the Yamaha R15s is one of the nicest bikes you can bring home in this festive season.
Hero Maestro Edge-
Maestro Edge has helped Hero to boost its sales in the scooter segment and why not, Maestro Edge is one of the nicest scooter one can buy in its segment. It has a big, bold and stylish body and comes with Hero’s trusted technology, Maestro Edge makes one good proposition in the scooter segment. It comes with a very nicely laid out instrumental cluster, practical features and that along with Hero’s impeccable after sale support makes the Maestro Edge a very good package at a price point of Rs 49,700 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi.)
We think you'd like...
- 2016-06-23 11:09:45 Prashant Singh Suzuki mini-electric Extrigger could go into production by late 2017
- 2014-05-27 12:35:11 Udit Vishal Suzuki Gixxer 150's power figures revealed
- 2014-09-09 12:59:06 Vidyadhar Sharma Suzuki Gixxer launched in India; priced at Rs. 72199
- 2014-12-16 10:46:04 Sunny Soral Spied - Suzuki Gixxer 160 wears some clothes, fully faired version spotted!
- 2015-02-11 15:28:26 Sunny Soral Suzuki Gixxer Outsold by Honda CB Unicorn 160 in January
- 2015-02-23 17:51:24 Sunny Soral Scoop: Fully Faired Suzuki Gixxer will launch Mid April 2015
- 2015-03-26 13:47:10 Sunny Soral Suzuki Gixxer SF is launching on 7th April, 2014
- 2015-05-04 15:51:05 Prashant Singh Suzuki introduced dual-tone colors for the Gixxer 150
- 2015-05-15 14:28:59 Sunny Soral Suzuki - No plans for Sub 300cc Bikes and CKD for next 12-18 Months in India
- 2015-05-21 17:43:07 Sunny Soral Suzuki Motorcycles India rolling out Gixxer Cup, We give them a Big Thumps Up
- 2015-06-15 15:03:10 Prashant Singh Suzuki working on a 250cc Gixxer
- 2015-09-23 12:25:00 Prashant Singh Rear disc Gixxer and Gixxer SF spied
- 2015-11-02 18:17:54 Prashant Singh As festive season Approaches, Suzuki Gixxer crosses 10,000 mark in October sales
- 2015-12-04 12:32:53 Prashant Singh Suzuki to launch the new Gixxer 250 by March next year
- 2016-03-18 15:34:58 Prashant Singh Suzuki aims to double the exports figures this year
- 2016-04-15 16:06:24 Prashant Singh Suzuki Gixxer rear disc variant launched; Price is Rs 79,726
- 2016-05-05 16:45:37 Neeraj Jha Suzuki announces 2016 Gixxer Cup
- 2016-05-06 19:31:48 Neeraj Jha Game changers: 10 bikes that changed the way we ride
- 2016-06-28 13:32:48 Neeraj Jha Suzuki Gixxer Cup set to return for Season 2
- 2016-08-16 13:15:52 Neeraj Jha Suzuki Gixxer commences Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup
- 2016-09-09 11:32:24 Prashant Singh Suzuki launches special edition Gixxer and Gixxer SF