BMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
Snapshot: BMW G310R is the first fruitful product from BMW Motorrad and TVS Motor partnership.
The most talked about motorcycle among bike enthusiast in India- the BMW G 310 R. Developed by BMW Motorrad, this 300cc bike will be manufactured locally in the country by TVS Motor. New images of this naked street have surfaced online and since it will be manufactured locally, it will help the company to keep a very competitive price tag on the bike. So who will it compete against? Considering its specifications and estimated price tag, it will go head on against the likes of KTM Duke 390, Kawasaki Z250, Benelli TNT 300 and the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 400CS.
The new G310R has been specially developed by German two-wheel manufacturer, BMW Motorrad and will be locally produced by its Indian technological partner, TVS Motor India. Powering its motor is a single cylinder, fuel-injected, liquid cooled, 310cc engine that could produce a maximum power of 33.5 bhp at 9,000 rpm and 28Nm of peak torque at 7,500 rpm. Power to the rear is transferred by a 6-speed transmission.
Since the bike will be manufactured in the country itself, we estimate it to come with a price tag of somewhere between Rs 2.20 lakh to Rs 2.30 lakh. And judging from the buzz among Indian motorcycle aficionados, this upcoming entry-level naked street will definitely attract the eyeballs of brand conscious buyers.
Image Courtesy: Facebook
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11Prashant SinghBMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41Prashant SinghBMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22Neeraj JhaTVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05Neeraj JhaTVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-04 12:55:06Neeraj JhaVideo: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16Neeraj JhaVideo: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-16 14:32:10Prashant SinghBMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13Neeraj JhaBMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15Prashant SinghBMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22Neeraj JhaBMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03Neeraj JhaOptional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06Prashant SinghBMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49Neeraj JhaVideo: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017