BMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
Snapshot: The bike is manufactured in TVS plant located in Hosur and same is expected to hit the markets by festive season this year.
We got the first glimpse of the BMW G310R at this year’s AutoExpo 2016. The bike is going to hit the showrooms really soon and the company has already started testing the same on Indian tarmac. The bike was recently caught getting tested in a completely undisguised form. The bike was seen wearing Michelin Pilot Street radial tyres and rest of the stuff is same as seen in AutoExpo.
The bike is manufactured in TVS plant located in Hosur and same is expected to hit the markets by festive season this year. The bike comes will 41mm thick golden USD forks upfront and ABS as a standard fitment. Also heated grips will be offered in the G310R but only as an option.
It propels a 313cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that delivers 34bhp of maximum power at 9500rpm and has a peak torque of 28Nm at 7500rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. This bike delivers a decent fuel economy of 145kmpl and reaches a claimed top speed of 150km/hr.
It will really interesting to see how BMW prices the bike as it will facing serious competition in terms of motorcycles like KTM 390 Duke and Pulsar CS400. We expect the price should not go above Rs 2-2.2 Lakh bracket. Stay with us for more updates on the same.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11Prashant SinghBMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41Prashant SinghBMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22Neeraj JhaTVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05Neeraj JhaTVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-04 12:55:06Neeraj JhaVideo: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16Neeraj JhaVideo: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13Neeraj JhaBMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15Prashant SinghBMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22Neeraj JhaBMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03Neeraj JhaOptional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06Prashant SinghBMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55Neeraj JhaBMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49Neeraj JhaVideo: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017