Buy an R3 before 10th November and you might get a chance to ride along Jorge Lorenzo on BIC
Snapshot: The offer is valid for all the riders who bought the motorcycle since it was launched back on 11th August this year and will prevail till 10th of November.
Yamaha Motor India has brought once in a life time opportunity for Jorge Lorenzo fans here in India. Yamaha will be selecting 30 lucky riders who has purchased the YZF-R3, these lucky riders will get a chance to ride along Yamaha’s MotoGP factory rider, Jorge Lorenzo at Buddh International Circuit (BIC) .The offer is valid for all the riders who bought the motorcycle since it was launched back on 11th August this year and will prevail till 10th of November. These riders will be selected via a lucky draw system and will get a once in a life time opportunity to ride along Jorge Lorenzo.
Yamaha Motor India launched YZF-R3 back on 11th of August in an exclusive launch event on BIC, the bike comes powered with a 321cc 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves engine that delivers 42bhp of maximum power at 10,750 rpm and 29.6 Nm of peak torque at 9,000 rpm. The engine comes mated to a constant mesh 6-speed transmission. YZF-R3 is priced at INR 3.25 lakhs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and is available at selected dealerships. You can log on to Yamaha Motor India website for registration process and more information regarding the event. Let us know your views on the same in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-06 11:12:59Prashant SinghYamaha set to launch R3 and MT25 in India in late 2015
- 2015-06-08 15:33:35Sunny SoralExclusive - Yamaha India is Launching YZF-R3 in July!!
- 2015-10-09 18:18:53Prashant SinghYamaha Motors USA orders Recall on R3 for Faulty Upper Triple Clamp
- 2015-12-01 11:01:08Prashant SinghJorge Lorenzo is Here and is Riding at BIC Right Now
- 2016-04-06 12:32:16Prashant SinghYamaha sells 600 units of the YZF-R3 since its launch in August 2015
- 2016-04-27 16:46:14Neeraj JhaYamaha inaugurates new spare parts centre in Tamil Nadu; invested Rs 58 cr
- 2016-06-20 14:33:31Neeraj JhaYamaha R3 recalled in Japan