CB Hornet 160R, CBR150R and CBR250R showcased by Honda at the RevFest
Snapshot: HondaвЂ™s new CB Hornet 160R looks promising and it carries the looks from the CX-01 concept motorcycle showcased earlier at the AutoExpo 2014
Honda’s RevFest held across the country in 8 cities simultaneously and Honda launched CBR 650F in the RevFest at an introductory price of INR 7.30 lakhs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). Apart from launching the 650cc beast, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has showcased some new motorcycles including CB Hornet 160R, new CBR250R and new CBR 150R.The CB Hornet 160R came as a surprise for all and finally we can say that Honda has jumped from making average looking 150cc motorcycles to striking street fighter like the Hornet.
Just a glance at the motorcycle and you can’t deny Hornet is among the best looking motorcycles in its competition. Whether it’s Suzuki’s Gixxer or Yamaha’s FZ16, Honda CB 160R is looking strong to give its competitors a good fight. CB Hornet 160R looks like it’s inspired from Honda CX-01 concept motorcycle that was earlier showcased at the AutoExpo 2014. The motorcycle gets a black tank cover on top to give it a beefier look along with the muscular tank shrouds. Hornet gets a single extended seat for more comfort and breaking duties are performed by the single disc brakes at the front and drum at the rear.
The stylish alloy wheels look well in sync with the over-all styling of the bike. The new CB Hornet 160R derive its power from a 162cc single-cylinder air cooled engine that churns out a maximum of 14.5bhp at 8,000rpm and a maximum torque of 14.61Nm at 6,000 rpm. The price of Hornet hasn’t still been revealed yet but we hope that Honda will price it aggressively against its competitors like Yamaha FZ16 and Suzuki Gixxer150. Apart from CB Hornet 160R, Honda also showcased the new CBR150R and CBR250R. We are hoping that the fourth mystery motorcycle that Honda showcases will be the CBR300R.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-04-24 12:33:00Syed Shiraz ShahHonda readies new CBR 150 R
- 2014-05-08 23:26:03Udit VishalNew Honda CBR 150R will get split headlamps
- 2014-05-28 19:18:40Udit VishalHonda CBR 150R gets new color scheme in Indonesia
- 2014-06-05 22:30:49Udit VishalHonda launches 2014 CBR150R in Indonesia
- 2016-02-15 11:29:31Prashant SinghMeet the new aggressive Honda CBR150R
- 2016-06-24 12:37:33Neeraj JhaHonda One Make Race Details Announced; Starts Exclusive Women Race
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14Neeraj JhaHonda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One