Ducati is said to be the “Ferrari” of bikes. And if news from PowerDrift is to be believed, then the Italian iconic brand Ducati has made a comeback in India and this time the starting price of their machines is from 6.38 lakh and ending at 46 lakh. That means you can put down cash and ride away on a Ducati in no time. Isn’t that good news? Let’s hope this time Ducati won’t repeat the mistakes that happened in the past. Ducati scrambler is the latest offering from the manufacturer that is sub-urban motorcycle that fits into many riding styles.
While Panigale 1299 being the most costly motorbike Ducati has to offer. Panigale starts from whopping 32 lakh and settles at 46 lakh. Panigale 1299 made its debut at the 2014 EICMA along with the new Multistrada.
And here is the list of expected prices of up-coming motorcycles from Ducati in India.
· Ducati Scrambler – Rs 6.38 lakh
· Ducati Monster – Rs 7 lakh to Rs 25 lakh
· Ducati Hypermotard – Rs 10 lakh to Rs 11.2 lakh
· Ducati 899 – Rs 13.2 lakh
· Ducati Multistrada – Rs 14 lakh to Rs 20 lakh
· Ducati Diavel – Rs 13.8 lakh to Rs 37.2 lakh
· Ducati Panigale 1299 – Rs 32 lakh to 46 lakh