Compare - Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Vs KTM RC200 Vs Honda CBR 250R
Snapshot: Read the specification comparison of the Bajaj RS 200, KTM RC 200, Honda CBR 250R
The Bajaj Auto may have hit bang on target with the RS 200. Success seems imminent for the Bajaj Auto since the company has already grabbed more than 1000 bookings. In this comparison, the Honda CBR 250R and the Pulsar RS 200 sports touring motorcycles and KTM RC 200 is a proper sports motorcycles.
The RC 200 and RS 200 use an engine of equal capacity (200cc) whereas the CBR 250R is equipped with a higher capacity 250cc engine. Despite the higher capacity engine, the CBR only manages to produce about 1bhp more than the RC 200. Due to the lighter weight, the effective power-to-weight ratio is the highest of the KTM RC200 and that definitely gives it an edge.
All motorcycles use a six-speed gearbox with one-down and five-up pattern. The suspension setup on the CBR 250R and the RS 200 is the simplest and identical. Both the bikes use telescopic fork on the front wheel and rectangular, box-section swing arm for the rear wheel. The KTM RC 200 is the most sophisticated bike in terms of the suspension setup that it uses. It comes equipped with upside-down forks at the front and monoshock suspension on the rear wheel that uses a die-casted swingarm.
In terms of looks, the Bajaj’s styling seems overdone on the RS 200. The CBR as well as the KTM look more pleasant in comparison. Taking into account, the manufacturers that these bikes come from, there are some pros and cons that you must take into account before you book a bike.
Generally, spare parts of Honda bikes are expensive; in case you buy one, do keep this thing in mind. The KTM would offer you the best of refinement, and spares are also not very expensive. The Bajaj is the cheapest of them all and should also have the least cost of ownership but robustness is one of the key feature that you may not get in a Bajaj’s bikes.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-13 11:29:13 Sunny Soral The All Black Pulsar 200SS comes out under Sun and it is Stunning
- 2015-03-17 22:11:28 BikePortal Team Video - Bajaj Pulsar RS200 official teaser released
- 2015-03-23 12:44:22 Prashant Singh Dual channel ABS spied on Bajaj pulsar RS200
- 2015-03-24 13:20:43 Sunny Soral Is the Bajaj Pulsar 200AS Arriving in June 2015?
- 2015-03-25 11:56:14 Prashant Singh Detailed images of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS out, launches tomorrow!
- 2015-03-26 13:09:29 Prashant Singh Bajaj finally launches the much awaited Pulsar starting from INR 1.18 lakhs
- 2015-04-30 10:23:43 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar 200RS crossed 3,500 bookings in the 1st month of launch
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32 Sunny Soral Spied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-04-14 16:34:55 Prashant Singh Is this the end of RC8 ?
- 2014-05-16 12:01:56 Udit Vishal Honda introduces new CBR250R in Indonesia
- 2014-05-30 22:33:39 Udit Vishal Honda loosing pace in the quarter-litre segment in India
- 2016-04-27 14:21:01 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR250RR rendering out; launch likely by end of 2016
- 2016-06-27 12:20:14 Neeraj Jha Honda All Ladies Race: Puja Dabhi Led from Start to Finish to Clinch Victory in Round One
- 2016-07-13 15:03:36 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR250RR Teaser Video introduced
- 2016-07-22 18:20:50 Neeraj Jha Honda CBR 250RR to make debut on 25 July
- 2016-08-02 17:57:24 Neeraj Jha New 2016 Honda CBR250RR not launching in India