Datsun is all set to launch its second car in India, the Go+ MPV, which will be a direct rival to the Maruti Ertiga. The car will arrive in a couple of months in India. Built on the same platform as the Go hatchback (which is based on the Nissan Micra), Datsun have added an extra 200mm of length to accommodate the extra set of seats at the rear. This seven-seater will get exactly the same dashboard and equipment as the Go hatchback, so don’t expect too many thrills. Datsun engineers have managed to keep the car’s overall length under 4-metres, which means it will get the tax benefits given to small cars. It will also get the same 1.2-litre petrol engine from the Go hatchback in the initial phase and a 1.5-litre diesel engine from the Renault Duster could come later to appeal to the taxi market. Pricing is expected to be competitive and we expect it to be between Rs 5-6 lakh.
Datsun Go+ MPV to arrive soon
Snapshot: Datsun is all set to launch its Maruti Ertiga rival
Related car news
- 11-08-2015 Maruti Ertiga facelift: Clear Images
- 09-09-2016 Davender Soni Datsun exports India-made GO+ to South Africa
- 15-04-2016 Pankaj Vig Best Value For Money Cars under Rs 10 Lakh – 2016
- 21-08-2015 Pankaj Vig Car Offers & Discounts in August 2015 - Datsun and Hyunda...
- 20-08-2015 Maruti Ertiga Facelift Unveiled
- 06-08-2015 Maruti Ertiga Facelift Launching Soon
- Most Popular