Datsun Go to go on sale in March 2014
Snapshot: Datsun Go+ will also be displayed at the auto show
Nissan India will start the sales of Datsun Go from March 2014. It is the first vehicle by Datsun in India which is expected to launch in 2014 Auto Expo. It will be produced at the Renault-Nissan Chennai plant on 4th February 2014.
The Datsun Go has a petrol engine and will be priced under Rs. 4 lakh, which will compete against Maruti Alto 800 and Hyundai Eon.
The Datsun Go is based on the Nissan Micra’s V platform and has the same the 1.2 liter petrol engine with 5 speed manual gearbox. To reduce its price, the company has slashed many features from the Go. It will come equipped with the standard features, basic interiors and will be available in different color options.
Apart from this, Datsun also confirms the world premiere of a concept car at the 2014 Auto Expo. The concept vehicle form Datsun has been designed to appeal the new and young generation. However, the company has not yet revealed its name but confirms that it would have all the features that Datsun customers can expect.
Not only this, the company will also display the Go+ which will be a stretched three-row hatchback, for the first time in the country. The Go+ had a world premiere in Indonesia last year and will have the same mechanical as that of the the Go hatchback.
Related car news
- 13-03-2014 Gauri Lokhre First Datsun model for Russia to be revealed on April 4, ...
- 24-09-2015 Pankaj Vig Compare Renault Kwid Vs Alto 800 Vs Datsun Go Vs Hyundai ...
- 10-02-2015 Pankaj Vig Compare Datsun GO Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- 25-02-2015 Pankaj Vig Compare Datsun GO Vs Tata Nano
- 21-08-2015 Pankaj Vig Car Offers & Discounts in August 2015 - Datsun and Hyunda...
- 13-08-2015 Datsun GO NXT Launched at Rs. 4.09 Lakhs
- Most Popular