Detailed images of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS out, launches tomorrow!
Snapshot: more images out ahead of launch tomorrow
So the wait is finally over, the most awaited bike goes on sale in India tomorrow. The price expected to be is INR 1.30 lakhs. It can be easily figured out from the images that the bike will be available in both ABS and non-ABS versions. As per the specs revealed, the RS 200 will borrow the power unit from the Pulsar 200 NS that is powered 199.5 single cylinder liquid cooled DTSi engine.
The similarities end here and both the power and torque figures are different now. The new engine delivers 24.4 ps of power at 9500 rpm and 18.6 Nm at 8000 rpm, meaning that the RS 200 is about 0.90 ps more powerful than NS200, while it's about 1ps less powerful than the Duke 200.
Adding the fairing to the Pulsar NS 200 has increased the weight of RS 200 by around 6kg and it weighs 151kg. But that doesn't mean that the performance will be hampered by the increased weight.
Though the mileage is not officially revealed, the tank size is reduced to 12 litre, which is 2.3 litre less than the Pulsar NS 200. Overall the design of the motorcycle is more streamlined and that is evident by the change in dimensions. The bike is 2060 mm long, 1160 mm tall, and 750 mm wide and the ground clearance is 165 mm. Comparing it to NS 200, the RS200 is longer by 43 mm, shorter by 35 mm, and narrower by 54 mm and the ground clearance is reduced by 2 mm.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-13 11:29:13Sunny SoralThe All Black Pulsar 200SS comes out under Sun and it is Stunning
- 2015-03-17 22:11:28BikePortal TeamVideo - Bajaj Pulsar RS200 official teaser released
- 2015-03-23 12:44:22Prashant SinghDual channel ABS spied on Bajaj pulsar RS200
- 2015-03-24 13:20:43Sunny SoralIs the Bajaj Pulsar 200AS Arriving in June 2015?
- 2015-03-26 13:09:29Prashant SinghBajaj finally launches the much awaited Pulsar starting from INR 1.18 lakhs
- 2015-04-30 10:23:43Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200RS crossed 3,500 bookings in the 1st month of launch