Dirt Track concept of the Ducati Scrambler
Snapshot: Ducati Thailand has come up with a Dirt Track concept of Ducati Scrambler
Ducati Thailand has come up with a Dirt Track concept of Ducati Scrambler. The Dirt Track concept sure looks like a crazy machine waiting to be unleashed. One glimpse at the motorcycle and you will doubt if the machine is not staring back at you. This sure is one of the coolest and craziest mods done on any scrambler so far and we will love to put on our legs over this machine.
Pirelli Scorpion Rally tires give the bike a mean dirt ready look, ready to be taken anywhere. While the round headlight from the original Scrambler has been replaced by a robotic headlight plate that looks super cool on this concept. The light circle surrounding the headlight looks like an alluring robotic eye. The original exhaust has been replaced by an aftermarket tape wrapped exhausted that might just add some extra brake horse power to the motorcycle. The fuel tank has been beautifully decorated with the leather on sides. The CNC-machined fuel cap has replaced the stock fuel lid.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-23 10:39:55Prashant SinghDucati starts Scrambler bookings at INR 50,000
- 2015-05-26 18:11:17Sunny SoralDucati Scrambler SC-Rumble by Ducati- Pirelli is for the Mad Max world!!
- 2015-06-09 15:55:37Sunny SoralNow Oberdan Bezzi Conceptualises a Scrambler Baja Racer!
- 2015-07-03 11:34:27Prashant SinghThe First Ducati Scrambler dedicated dealership now open in Italy
- 2015-10-16 11:08:32Prashant SinghIs Ducati planning to unveil a Scrambler 400 at the EICMA?
- 2015-10-23 11:53:46Prashant SinghDucati releases a comic strip badged as 'Presented by Scrambler'
- 2015-11-06 12:41:00Sunny SoralIs this the Ducati Scrambler 400 we are waiting for?
- 2015-11-17 10:59:51Sunny SoralEICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati drops in a Bombshell, Scrambler 400 has arrived!
- 2015-11-17 11:35:10Prashant SinghDucati Scrambler Urban Enduro launched in India at INR 7.99
- 2015-11-17 12:10:31Sunny SoralEICMA 2015 - Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro - for the Racer Rebel in you!
- 2015-12-06 18:11:07Prashant SinghDucati not to sell the Scrambler Sixty2 in India
- 2015-12-08 16:44:19Abhijeet SinghDucati showcases the Limited Edition Scrambler Italia
- 2016-02-16 12:49:37Prashant SinghDucati indicates the making of 1100cc Scrambler