Dual channel ABS spied on Bajaj pulsar RS200
Snapshot: Bajaj Pulsar RS200 to be the first Indian bike to be equipped dual channel ABS
Few images shared by Mr.Rajat from Bike Advice shows that the new be equipped with Dual channel ABS. One of the pictures reveals that RS stands for (Race Sport). Some of the features that are visible from these images are foot pegs Till date it was assumed that pulsar will get a single channel ABS or this feature won’t be present at all.
But clearing the smoke these showroom images proves that Bajaj Pulsar RS200 will be the first Indian bike to get Dual channel ABS. Icing on the cake are the new tires, this bike will also get MRF Revz which are way better than Eurogrips (that were present in the Pulsar 200NS) in terms of performance and looks. Dealers that were contacted by Bikeportal said that they were accepting bookings for INR 5,000.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-02-13 11:29:13 Sunny Soral The All Black Pulsar 200SS comes out under Sun and it is Stunning
- 2015-03-17 22:11:28 BikePortal Team Video - Bajaj Pulsar RS200 official teaser released
- 2015-03-24 13:20:43 Sunny Soral Is the Bajaj Pulsar 200AS Arriving in June 2015?
- 2015-03-25 11:56:14 Prashant Singh Detailed images of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 ABS out, launches tomorrow!
- 2015-03-26 13:09:29 Prashant Singh Bajaj finally launches the much awaited Pulsar starting from INR 1.18 lakhs
- 2015-04-30 10:23:43 Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar 200RS crossed 3,500 bookings in the 1st month of launch