Ducati Diavel based cruiser spied getting tested
Snapshot: The new model sure has been through a slew of changes to talk about including forwarded footsteps, exhaust has been slimmed down, bulky front made thin and the new belt drive.
Ducati Diavel based cruiser motorcycle has been spied rolling out in the sunshine for the first time. The new model sure has been through a slew of changes to talk about including forwarded footsteps, exhaust has been slimmed down, bulky front made thin and the new belt drive. Diavel is based on a 1,198cc four-stroke V-twin, six-speed transmission engine that churns out 160bhp of maximum power at 1250rpm.
The monstrous look of Diavel has been changed and this model sure has shredded some weight along. From the picture we can say that the rear tire looks more exposed as the tail has been cut short. Also the front fairing has been altered and trellis as well as engine is more visible now. It is possible that Multistrada 1200's Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT) will be a part of the engine in this Diavel inspired cruiser. The Desmodromic Variable Timing (DVT) is responsible for the control of intake and exhaust camshafts, and hence the performance throughout the range is optimised. The new Diavel looks production ready and you can expect the Ducati to showcase it at the EICMA show that will be held in November this year.
Share your views on this motorcycle in the comment section below.
Image Source – VisorDown.com
We think you'd like...
- 2015-09-10 12:46:46Prashant Singh2016 Belt Driven Ducati Diavel spotted once again
- 2015-09-24 11:21:06Prashant Singh2016 Diavel Carbon showcased by Ducati
- 2015-11-06 13:20:57Prashant SinghDucati teases the all new Belt Driven Cruiser in the New Video – This is Style!
- 2015-11-17 15:42:08Sunny SoralEICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati Unveils XDiavel & XDiavel S - Belt Driven Power Cruisers!
- 2016-07-27 18:57:03Prashant SinghDucati XDiavel to be priced at Rs 15.56 lakh