Ducati showcases the Limited Edition Scrambler Italia
Snapshot: A stylish collaboration between Ducati and Italia Independent brings on a new take on the Scrambler. The Ducati Scrambler Italia is a limited run model which gets lots of exclusive details paired with a special cafe racer image. With such a small number of units you may never see one in India, but more models will surely be produced. Just hope the next ones come to our shores.
Ducati and Italia Independent have joined hands to create the limited edition Scrambler Italia Independent at an art exhibition in Miami. This 3 year global partnership between the two stylish brands will produce many more mixes of their focus product, Scrambler, showcasing Made in Italy style and creativity. A limited run of only 1,077 units will be created which gets an exclusive aluminium plate with laser etching of each unit's serial number. A special logo has been designed that is present on both sides of the tank, along with a label on the exclusive leather seat.
Ducati Scrambler Italia Independent sort of replicates a cafe racer image thanks to a series of hand-crafted details. The black engine has brushed cylinder head fins and visible machining. Then there are other details like black full exhaust unit with Termignoni silencer, low handlebar with variable section and aluminium rear mirrors mounted on the ends. The short front mudguard, the essential nose fairing, the frame and the wheels painted “Night Copper” (colour designed for this special edition), the seat with stitching in the same colour with the embroidered Italia Independent logo on the back further embellish this version. The “Matte Black” colour of the entire bike and the side panels of the tank, created by an artisan brushing process reminiscent of the "Night Copper” of the wheels and chassis, emphasise even further the “café racer” soul of this new bike.
The other centrepiece of the collaboration is the Ducati Scrambler sunglasses that are dedicated to this black beauty. Designed and engineered by Italia Independent, these sunglasses enhance the elegant and sporty quotient of the rider. A classic shaped dark black with rubber surface treatment, mirrored copper-coloured lenses like the internal part of the frame add to the exclusivity of these shades. With such a limited number you may never get to see one in India. But hopefully the 3 year long partnership will produce many more exclusives that may actually come to our shores with the rising popularity of the Ducati Scrambler.
We think you'd like...
- 2015-04-13 10:51:15Prashant SinghDirt Track concept of the Ducati Scrambler
- 2015-04-23 10:39:55Prashant SinghDucati starts Scrambler bookings at INR 50,000
- 2015-05-26 18:11:17Sunny SoralDucati Scrambler SC-Rumble by Ducati- Pirelli is for the Mad Max world!!
- 2015-06-09 15:55:37Sunny SoralNow Oberdan Bezzi Conceptualises a Scrambler Baja Racer!
- 2015-07-03 11:34:27Prashant SinghThe First Ducati Scrambler dedicated dealership now open in Italy
- 2015-10-16 11:08:32Prashant SinghIs Ducati planning to unveil a Scrambler 400 at the EICMA?
- 2015-10-23 11:53:46Prashant SinghDucati releases a comic strip badged as 'Presented by Scrambler'
- 2015-11-06 12:41:00Sunny SoralIs this the Ducati Scrambler 400 we are waiting for?
- 2015-11-17 10:59:51Sunny SoralEICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati drops in a Bombshell, Scrambler 400 has arrived!
- 2015-11-17 11:35:10Prashant SinghDucati Scrambler Urban Enduro launched in India at INR 7.99
- 2015-11-17 12:10:31Sunny SoralEICMA 2015 - Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro - for the Racer Rebel in you!
- 2015-12-06 18:11:07Prashant SinghDucati not to sell the Scrambler Sixty2 in India
- 2016-02-16 12:49:37Prashant SinghDucati indicates the making of 1100cc Scrambler