Ducati teases the all new Belt Driven Cruiser in the New Video – This is Style!
Snapshot: We have seen this belt driven Diavel earlier in the spyshots and the bike in the video seems to share some similarities with the spied bike.
The iconic Italian motorcycle manufacturer has once again teased its upcoming motorcycle via a video release. We have scrutinized the video and found out the motorcycle to be the all new belt driven crusier from Ducati. We have seen this belt driven Diavel earlier in the spyshots and the bike in the video shares some similarities with the spied bike.
The new belt-driven Diavel will carry some significant changes from the current Diavel, ergonomically it is designed to be more on the cruiser side. With a more laid-back position and now belt driven power delivery, the Diavel is all set to lure a bigger set of cruiser minded audience. We believe the new bike will be power with the new 1198cc engine that delivers a maximum power of 160bhp and peak torque output to be 136Nm. Since Ducati has already unveiled the 2016 Divael, we are almost certain that the new motorcycle might turn out to be a whole new model. Ducati will be unveiling an all new range of motorcycles at the upcoming EICMA motor show in Milan, Italy. Stay tuned for more updates on the same and don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below. We are attaching the video below for you to see!
We think you'd like...
- 2015-08-19 18:00:06Prashant SinghDucati Diavel based cruiser spied getting tested
- 2015-09-10 12:46:46Prashant Singh2016 Belt Driven Ducati Diavel spotted once again
- 2015-09-24 11:21:06Prashant Singh2016 Diavel Carbon showcased by Ducati
- 2015-11-17 15:42:08Sunny SoralEICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati Unveils XDiavel & XDiavel S - Belt Driven Power Cruisers!
- 2016-07-27 18:57:03Prashant SinghDucati XDiavel to be priced at Rs 15.56 lakh