Ducati XDiavel to be priced at Rs 15.56 lakh
Snapshot: The bike will be available in two versions, namely the standard being priced at Rs 15.56 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai) and the higher version, the XDiavel S at a price tag of Rs 18.11 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
The Italian motorcycle maker, Ducati unveiled the more of a cruiser version of the famous sport cruiser Diavel at last year’s EICMA show in Milan and named it, XDiavel. It is going to be introduced in the Indian market very soon with the official launch slated to the month of September. The XDiavel will be launched at an introductory price of Rs 15.56 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
The bike will be available in two versions, namely the standard being priced at Rs 15.56 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai) and the higher version, the XDiavel S which will be available at a price tag of Rs 18.11 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). The XDiavel S gets a bunch of premium goodies such as different set of wheels, a bluetooth module, infotainment system and a more premium seat. The XDiavel S also get glossy black colour paint job on the other hand the standard version gets matte black paint scheme.
Both the motorcycles are built on a new steel tubular trellis frame and a single-sided swingarm. The XDiavel offers a more laid-back ride quality when compared to the original Diavel. Talking about mechanicals, XDiavel runs on a Testastretta L-Twin engine that is also seen on the Multistrada. The 1262cc liquid-cooled engine churns out 155bhp and 129Nm of torque. Like every other Ducati, it comes with cornering ABS, traction control, rider modes a launch control system.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-09-09 13:06:52 Prashant Singh Ducati to launch XDiavel in India on 15th September
- 2016-09-15 15:23:02 Prashant Singh Ducati XDiavel launched in India, prices starts from Rs 15.87 lakh
- 2015-08-19 18:00:06 Prashant Singh Ducati Diavel based cruiser spied getting tested
- 2015-09-10 12:46:46 Prashant Singh 2016 Belt Driven Ducati Diavel spotted once again
- 2015-09-24 11:21:06 Prashant Singh 2016 Diavel Carbon showcased by Ducati
- 2015-11-06 13:20:57 Prashant Singh Ducati teases the all new Belt Driven Cruiser in the New Video – This is Style!
- 2015-11-17 15:42:08 Sunny Soral EICMA 2015 - Video - Ducati Unveils XDiavel & XDiavel S - Belt Driven Power Cruisers!