BR-V is Honda's answer to Hyundai Creta and Maruti S-Cross and will be with competeting in the rapidly expanding compat SUV segment. The car is expected to go on sale in India April, next year and will be the only compact SUV to offer three rows of seats. We are in Japan driving the Honda BR-V and here is an exclusive image gallery for you.
Exclusive image gallery - Honda BR-V
Snapshot: We are in Japan driving the Honda BR-V and here is an exclusive image set for you.
Related car news
- 06-04-2016 Davender Soni Honda launches digital teaser campaign for BR-V
- 09-10-2015 Autoportal Team India-bound Honda BR-V production to start in April 2016 ...
- 17-11-2016 Pankaj Vig New Ford EcoSport - What's in store?
- 08-11-2016 Davender Soni Hyundai to get 4 new SUVs to India in next 2-years
- 25-10-2016 Autoportal Team Honda might launch its premium SUV, the HR-V in India
- 17-10-2016 Davender Soni Maruti Vitara Brezza petrol variant to be launched by 2017
- Most Popular