Harley-Davidson India hikes prices on select models
Snapshot: Motorcycles like the Street 750, the Sportster and the Softail range will have a higher price tag from 1st of April this year!
The American motorcycle maker, Harley-Davidson has hiked the prices of its selected motorcycles in India up to Rs 30,000. Till time the company has not revealed the model based hike prices but motorcycles like the Street 750, the Sportster and the Softail will be seen affected by this price hike from 1st of April this year. According to manufacturer, this hike is a result of the foreign exchange rate fluctuation. The company already seen increasing the price on the Street 750 earlier this year and another hike might result in overpricing of the most affordable Harley-Davidson in India.
Presently the bike is priced at Rs 4.52 lakh which makes it one of the highest selling Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the Indian two-wheeler market. Interestingly the Street 750 is so loved that it even out numbers Royal Enfield Continental GT (which is priced at an almost half of its price) in terms of sales in India. Aforementioned the new prices will come into effect from 1st of April and if you are looking forward for buying any of these motorcycle we suggest you to head straight to the nearest Harley dealership as soon as possible. For more updates, stay tuned to BikePortal and don’t forget to type in your views on the same in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-26 20:04:56Udit VishalHarley-Davidson opens new dealership in Gurgaon
- 2014-10-28 11:08:37Sunny SoralRajputana Customs to bring a Harley Davidson Street 750 Special on November 15!!
- 2014-11-24 13:31:01Sunny SoralRE and HD's most ambitious projects head to head in Sales!
- 2014-12-15 15:53:31Sunny SoralHarley Davidson Street 500 - Indonesia Launch, HD means serious business!!
- 2015-05-06 11:06:10Sunny SoralHarley Davidson Winning First Fight with Royal Enfield - Street 750 outsells Continental GT in FY 2015
- 2015-09-03 17:49:54Prashant SinghVideo - Man steals Harley Davidson Street 750 during the test ride in Hyderabad
- 2015-09-09 15:39:58Prashant SinghTest Ride on a Harley and win an all-expense paid trip to Harley's Homeland
- 2016-06-17 13:45:58Neeraj JhaHarley Davidson LiveWire Motorcycle to be launched in next 5 years