Harley-Davidson opens new dealership in Gurgaon
Snapshot: Harley-Davidson opens 14th dealership in India. The new dealership is Gurgaon's first facility and NCR region's second
Harley-Davidson recently expands its presence in India by inaugurating its second dealership today in the NCR region and 14th across the country. Christened as Capital Harley-Davidson, this new facility has the same owner who owns Delhi's first Harley showroom in Vasant Kunj. Located on NH 8 in Gurgaon, the new dealership is the North India's biggest and the country's second largest HD destination dealership after Seven Islands Harley-Davidson in Navi Mumbai. The new outlet is spread over a land area of 18,000 sq ft. making it a one stop destination for all Harley fans to feel the rich heritage of this iconic American brand.
Commenting on the dealership opening, Anoop Prakash, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson India said, “We have had an extraordinary response in Delhi, with hundreds of Harley owners living the brand across the region. This great facility will allow us to meet the demands of our growing rider community and enhance their overall experience. Additionally, it will serve as a destination for all motorcycling enthusiasts across the National Capital Region to visit and experience the Harley-Davidson brand and lifestyle.”
The newest facility showcases the company's entire India lineup, consisting of 11 models, along with a separate section for merchandise, gear and other accessories. A dedicated customer lounge and event space is also built inside to serve as a place for owners and enthusiast to chill in. Service area is consists of 12 work bays and has a separate washing area to carry on all kinds of authorised mechanical jobs including repairs, maintenance work and customization of the Harley bikes.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-10-28 11:08:37Sunny SoralRajputana Customs to bring a Harley Davidson Street 750 Special on November 15!!
- 2014-11-24 13:31:01Sunny SoralRE and HD's most ambitious projects head to head in Sales!
- 2014-12-15 15:53:31Sunny SoralHarley Davidson Street 500 - Indonesia Launch, HD means serious business!!
- 2015-05-06 11:06:10Sunny SoralHarley Davidson Winning First Fight with Royal Enfield - Street 750 outsells Continental GT in FY 2015
- 2015-09-03 17:49:54Prashant SinghVideo - Man steals Harley Davidson Street 750 during the test ride in Hyderabad
- 2015-09-09 15:39:58Prashant SinghTest Ride on a Harley and win an all-expense paid trip to Harley's Homeland
- 2016-03-16 10:47:27Prashant SinghHarley-Davidson India hikes prices on select models
- 2016-06-17 13:45:58Neeraj JhaHarley Davidson LiveWire Motorcycle to be launched in next 5 years