Has Bajaj Auto discontinued the Pulsar 200NS from its line up?
Snapshot: If the reports are true, Bajaj Auto has discontinued the iconic Pulsar NS200 from its line up.
News from our trusted sources has confirmed that the Pune based automaker, Bajaj Auto has silently pulled the plugs off the Pulsar 200NS. We have contacted some of the Bajaj dealers and they have confirmed the news that Pulsar 200NS will no longer retail in India motorcycle line-up. Bajaj Auto launched the Pulsar 200NS after the KTM Duke 200 was introduced in India back in 2012. The Pulsar 200NS changed the way Pulsars were made, it was a technical leap for Bajaj to come up with a motorcycle like the 200NS.
In past few months we have seen Bajaj Auto launching an entire new range of Pulsars including the RS200 and the AS200, based on the iconic Pulsar NS200 of course. It was a direct competitor to KTM’s orange machine (Duke 200), and carried a huge demand in the Indian motorcycle market. Pulsar 200NS was not only good 50K cheaper than the Austrian offering but also offered similar performance figures, at lesser price.
Bajaj Auto will soon be coming up with a big player in the market, we expect the Pune based Automaker to launch the Pulsar CS400 by mid-2016. Though the discontinuation news is not officially confirmed by the automaker and nothing has been said till time. Don’t forget to share your view on the same in the comment section below.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-13 13:45:34Udit VishalBajaj developing Pulsar 200 NS FI for the Indonesian Market
- 2014-05-19 18:19:45Udit VishalBajaj launches Pulsar 200 NS FI in international markets
- 2014-05-29 12:03:40Udit VishalBajaj introduces new color shemes for Pulsar series
- 2014-11-13 14:05:35Sunny SoralBajaj's old War Horse P220 Sells 4 times than Karizma Updates!
- 2014-11-27 16:51:32Sunny SoralSpied - Bajaj Pulsar 200SS with ABS!
- 2015-03-18 12:12:01Prashant SinghMore details out from the Indian microsite for the Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- 2015-06-09 10:58:37Prashant SinghBajaj Auto hints the launch of smaller capacity CS Pulsar
- 2015-06-23 12:07:53Prashant SinghBajaj increases the production of Pulsar RS 200
- 2015-07-17 13:35:19Sunny SoralBlack-Gold Colour Scheme coming for Pulsar RS200? Reports Suggest it may!
- 2015-07-23 12:42:11Prashant SinghPulsar RS200's crashes after front alloy breaks, says owner
- 2015-07-27 16:10:56Prashant SinghBajaj Auto's official statement on Pulsar RS200's rim breaking accident
- 2015-08-07 11:24:38Prashant SinghBajaj Auto to discontinue NS200 from the Indian line-up
- 2015-09-23 16:22:35Prashant SinghBajaj Auto launches RS 200 in 'Demon Black' color scheme
- 2015-10-30 11:02:11Prashant SinghBajaj Auto Hikes The Price of AS 200
- 2016-01-06 12:42:55Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar RS200 Tops 10 most searched bikes on Internet in 2015
- 2016-03-02 15:20:57Prashant SinghAll you need to know about the Bajaj Pulsar 'Festival of Speed' racing event!
- 2016-03-16 18:40:10Prashant SinghBajaj 'Festival of Speed' concluded on an exciting note in Delhi NCR!
- 2016-03-31 14:10:41Prashant SinghBangalore to host the next Bajaj 'FOS' event on 2nd April
- 2016-04-11 11:00:43Prashant Singh Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 spied getting tested in Pune
- 2016-04-18 12:19:19Prashant SinghBajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS spied getting tested
- 2016-04-29 14:17:29Neeraj JhaTop 10 selling Bikes and Scooters in FY16
- 2016-05-13 14:33:54Neeraj JhaBajaj Auto Finance enters partnership with India Post
- 2016-07-04 16:12:47Neeraj JhaBajaj Pulsar RS 200 gets new Red and white colour